PDA

View Full Version : 60th Birthday (where have the years gone!!)

TimeForYou
26th April 2008, 12:41 AM
:eek:
Just got back from my OLDER( not that much older) brothers 60th Birthday celebration party. I met people I have'nt seen for yonks (years - actually - decades!!) where have the years gone, HOW did I miss them. Could have been that I have been living abroad for the past 20 years ( came back home !! 3 years ago) and only kept in touch with immediate family. But WoW!! met new great nephews and nieces etc. How do I catch up!! Guess my Xmas and Birthday list just got a lot lot longer. Had a GREAT time though, would not have missed it for the world (except if I was still living abroad) Oh well thats Life !. Will be using ebid to buy lots more gifts etc for appropriate celebrations. My other Brother is 60 next year. Just bought him a sixpence keyring (from ebid seller) wonder what I will buy myself when it comes round to mine. I Did say earlier that I am the Younger Sister.
;):p

Fossy
26th April 2008, 07:00 AM
Don't remind me, I'm 60 next year...OMG.:eek:

merlin
26th April 2008, 07:23 AM
oldies lol

nananana

i`m still young but look old

ChameleonSystems
26th April 2008, 07:42 AM
OP you're obsessed with time :p

Love your clocks!

I know what you mean, I've got to the stage where there are more years behind me than is likely to be in front of me... PANIC!!

Do you do requests (wall clock design)? I have a couple of pictures. Surprised you don't have one with Father Time on it, or did I miss it?

kengillam
26th April 2008, 08:41 AM
I'm older than you Nah nah .... :D

ChameleonSystems
26th April 2008, 08:43 AM
Time is the fire in which we all burn.

merlin
26th April 2008, 08:50 AM
Time is the fire in which we all burn.

you having cremation too then lol

TimeForYou
26th April 2008, 09:03 AM
OP you're obsessed with time :p

Love your clocks!

I know what you mean, I've got to the stage where there are more years behind me than is likely to be in front of me... PANIC!!

Do you do requests (wall clock design)? I have a couple of pictures. Surprised you don't have one with Father Time on it, or did I miss it?
All requests gratefully accepted:cool:

cornishmaid1961
26th April 2008, 10:21 AM
Know what you mean Lavendergirl. I've just met an old school friend that I hadn't seen for 30 years!

http://www.mtholyoke.edu/courses/rschwart/encounters/Old%20couple%20256.jpg

Had a bit of catching up to do!!! :D

papagran40
26th April 2008, 10:46 AM
getting old ???? no way....I refuse...will not do it ....I am fine....
it is just my Brain , heart , legs , bones and everything else that is getting old....I am still just a wee boy ....
I can remember when I went to school , they were not even built ????
and I knew all the places to hide when that bloke hunted you if you were not at skool....and it did not spoil my spelin or adin up....
I also kent how to katch fish withoot ony takal...or rabits , and how many eggs to take from sertin nests when we went kampin....
I had a majik childhood....and I am thinkin aboot startin klassis ...( poacher )
have fun while you can...........Papa.

Cocksparrer
26th April 2008, 01:04 PM
oldies lol

nananana

i`m still young but look old

I aint that old yet. But its nice to know peeps can still have fun & enjoy themselves no matter what age, its how you feel inside that matters not the outside. :)

kengillam
26th April 2008, 02:17 PM
Yep us oldies can still have fun, we just get out breath and need to keep replacing the batteries in the pacemakers :D

stampsulove
26th April 2008, 03:31 PM
I Am Not old

kengillam
26th April 2008, 05:23 PM
Yer getting old when your back goes out more than you do :D

Fossy
27th April 2008, 07:35 AM
Even at my age I still feel like an 18 year old

.............. trouble is the missus won't allow it. LOL:rolleyes: