PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still watching Flash forward

Rednosty
4th November 2009, 02:52 PM
What a brilliant concept and story this is working out..I hope they DO finish it properly and not one of these where it goes on and on (Like the Invaders etc)

PS have ordered the book as it is supposed to be nothing like the series!

MagnetsAndHangers
4th November 2009, 02:56 PM
What a brilliant concept and story this is working out..I hope they DO finish it properly and not one of these where it goes on and on (Like the Invaders etc)

I have been following - absolutely superb.

CarnoustieCats
4th November 2009, 02:57 PM
Loving it - and that was some ending last episode ...

damian_steele
4th November 2009, 03:00 PM

I hear that the book has the FF showing the world in 20 years time, not just six months. It is meant to be a lot better than the series.

Huddylion
4th November 2009, 03:16 PM
Yes it is very good indeed

FairMaiden
4th November 2009, 03:25 PM
Love it.

My daughter says only the boys at school watch it and not the girls but I think its great :)

somersethedge
4th November 2009, 03:43 PM
sort of..... I still got mondays to watch.... when I find the time

RonOne
4th November 2009, 03:47 PM
What side is it on, I love Sci-Fi

damian_steele
4th November 2009, 03:50 PM
What side is it on, I love Sci-Fi
Mondays. 9pm. Channel 5.
There are also a couple of repeats at various other times each week.

bykimbo
4th November 2009, 03:59 PM
You can watch it on their web site too - that's what I've been doing. Good fun, and I agree it needs to have a proper conclusion not an eye to the sequel!

RonOne
4th November 2009, 04:30 PM
Thank you, got it on the web now.
Will watch it later.

Rednosty
4th November 2009, 04:35 PM
Mondays. 9pm. Channel 5.
There are also a couple of repeats at various other times each week.
Tis also on Fiver

bykimbo
4th November 2009, 04:38 PM
Tis also on Fiver

Wos 'at?

Rednosty
4th November 2009, 04:59 PM
OH NO!!! Just looked at the repeats on the Web and it states series ONE so its going be an ongoing one :(

Huddylion
4th November 2009, 05:02 PM
Bit like Prison break then ;)

Rednosty
4th November 2009, 05:27 PM
Wos 'at?
Fiver is a channel on Sky

damian_steele
4th November 2009, 05:37 PM
OH NO!!! Just looked at the repeats on the Web and it states series ONE so its going be an ongoing one :(

At the moment it looks like there will be 25 episodes in Season 1. BUT, and this is the worrying bit, this is a U.S. series which is being shown in the U.S. at roughly the same time it is being aired around the rest of the world. It is not a series which was made and aired some years ago. This means that if the U.S. viewing figures drop the entire thing might get canned just like so many other series in the past.

bykimbo
4th November 2009, 05:40 PM
Fiver is a channel on Sky

Thanks.

At the moment it looks like there will be 25 episodes in Season 1. BUT, and this is the worrying bit, this is a U.S. series which is being shown in the U.S. at roughly the same time it is being aired around the rest of the world. It is not a series which was made and aired some years ago. This means that if the U.S. viewing figures drop the entire thing might get canned just like so many other series in the past.

The worst possible outcome would be that it *planned* to continue and didn't - then those of use who want a clean finish are disappointed, and those who want it to continue are likewise. Poo. Maybe they've called it "one" to keep us guessing. ;)

kengillam
4th November 2009, 05:42 PM
Spooks is back tonight :)

damian_steele
4th November 2009, 05:53 PM
Spooks is back tonight :)

So glad you mentioned that. Thanks.

BBC1 - 9pm
in case anyone wonders.

Karlx1501
4th November 2009, 10:42 PM
Really enjoying the program. It has me glued to my seat everytime. I am a big lost fan so am therefor happy to see Charlie from Lost in it and Penny.

Me and the wife, since the first series of Lost have played a game of "Spot the Lost" character in other programs and adverts. So far the wife is winning with 11 spottings can anyone help me catch up ;) , if so who did you spot and what in.

CarnoustieCats
4th November 2009, 11:40 PM
Does she know you are trying to cheat? :D:D:D

Karlx1501
5th November 2009, 08:49 PM
lol, no sh would kill me:eek:.

She is too fast at spotting them, even knows when they are doing voice overs. Please help :)