No announcement yet.

What Items do sell on eBid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am finding that now I have made a few sales, and been on here a little while, I am getting more bids and whatnot. Persevere.

Comment

Hi- I agree with xcessbaggage. It takes time. I've been on this site for five years and havent sold anything but sold plenty on another site. If you are just clearing out things then when someone wants to buy it they will. You never know, you might end up becoming a pro seller : ) Good Luck!

Comment

As many people have stated, there isnt any secret formalar, its about persistance, hard work and really keeping on top of what you are selling and what you are looking to get out of it.

Tweaking ad's, price, description, may help but it often take time to sell products, great if your products sell straight away but realistically it doesnt happen like that, and yes I have sold plenty on "the other site" but I have been a member for a number of years and only recently joined eBid.

Keep plugging away, got to be in it, to win it..

http://football-deals.ebid.net

Comment

Hi, I wonder if you could help - on one of the forum messages above it mentions putting items in batches and using templates and also putting a link in listings enabling browsers to join Ebid dirct from your pages - can you tell me how to do this - or where to look to do this. I have struggled to use Ninja.

Many thanks.

Comment

If I knew what sold in Millions do you really think I would tell anyone else? Sorry Just seems a stupid question to me. You could sell Blackjacks (4 for a 1p) and have a great feedback rating but how much profit have you made? Or you could sell a Rolls Royce and make 1000's profit! Its not about how many you sell its about Profit!

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
            and collectables
            Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Comment

Originally posted by RetroandCool View Post
              Hi, I wonder if you could help - on one of the forum messages above it mentions putting items in batches and using templates and also putting a link in listings enabling browsers to join Ebid dirct from your pages - can you tell me how to do this - or where to look to do this. I have struggled to use Ninja.

Many thanks.
              Not sure what part of that you're actually asking about, but there are How To Videos on the help pages here that might explain some areas you're struggling with. There's also my help site at www.ebidhelp.com and Astral's Knowledge Base (posted frequently, just keep your eyes peeled!)

Comment

Originally posted by RetroandCool View Post

Many thanks.

Try this link retro http://www.ebidhelp.com/ebidfaq.htm
                Gill

Comment

O/P your three auctions are very unlikely to be seen by anyone as they are on first bid and you haven't even bothered to use a gallery picture, you will find a lot of people will not even look at an auction without a gallery picture.
                  My feedback of
                  is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

sigpic

Comment

Ah Well! I have sold......
                    Thunderbird Dolls, rare pottery, comics, doilies. clothes, thimbles, postcards, art work, ............ I hope you get the drift..
                    Whatever anyone wants is sold for the right price, good servive and down to earth postage.
                    Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
                    Find it on eBid
                    Click here to join the fun for FREE

Comment

Working...
                    X