Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

USA Experience

1. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Gramma you are so helpful..I bet I can even do it.

JD you need to come back more often..it's just mostly us girls..we miss you...lol..

Sandy
  2. Starchild2
    Starchild2
    Sooooo, where is the yellow box?
  3. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    In the box where you type your messages here. Last icon over from the left Looks like an envelope. When you hover your curser over it..it says "insert image".

Sandy
  4. Starchild2
    Starchild2
    I am in Social Group Messages....

Message box has no yellow box and no icons at all...

underneith Message box is: Post Message and Go Advanced....

If I go to New Posts under US Experience I end up on the main forum with all those Brits LOL

When I added a photo of my gram and myself in the regular forum, the Additional Options gave me a choice of smilies and adding another photo. But here, all I have under Additional Options is "automatically parse links in text" whatever that means.
  5. summerdreams
    Starchild, above where you type in the message box are several icons. The yellow box with what looks like mountains in it (last icon) next to the icon of the world with a paperclip. Hope that helps. lol
  6. Starchild2
    Starchild2
    There no no icons above this box...it is under Social Group Messages which is the only thing on the blue band

under this box is a blue band with Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 1005
  7. JanetB
    JanetB

This is what you should see.

~Jan~
  8. Starchild2
    Starchild2
    Don't have that box at all.

Is this on the main forum?
  9. JanetB
    JanetB
    No Jean, you should have it here in the Social group. BTW how are you able to respond in here? What are you using?

~Jan~
  10. youmeus
    youmeus
    Starchild is not nuts! I do not have anything above the message box either.
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free