My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

USA Experience

1. CBCSolutions
    Yes I did, thanks for the recommendation. Hello all, I know I've also talked to Jan before as well.
  2. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    A warm welcome to you Mike!
    Good evening everyone!
  3. CBCSolutions
    Thank you burgyeb, good evening to you as well.
  4. millhousesilks
    millhousesilks
    Hello again friends,
    Can someone explain in simple terms how the YDC auction is!!!! I posted a thread the other day thanking ebid for the free shirt, free bumper sticker and 1/2 price membership, I feel bad now that others didn't get their shirt before me,,So maybe i should auction this shirt off but what is the money value they are talking about? Is it the same as U.S. $20.00 or their money value. Just a thought. Comments welcomed about the shirt being auctioned.
  5. JanetB
    JanetB
    Evening all - Hi Mike, nice to see you here

Sherri: I have no idea how the YDC auctions work. Might be a good idea to ask on the forums about that.

~Jan~
  6. CBCSolutions
    Has anyone advertised this group on the regular forums? I didn't even know groups like this existed before tonight.
  7. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Hi Jan..I went all the way to the bottom of the page...didn't see anything like the links you mentioned. I must be blind..Wanted to invite rainbowseeker to join. I mostly do small cross stitch pieces. I have done some larger ones but, they take so long to do. I recently did a Wedding piece for my daughter. I was very proud of it. lol..it took about 3 months to finish.
  8. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Good evening & welcome Mike CBCSolutions. You've come to the right place. We all love it at ebid..or at least I do. Good luck!!
  9. JanetB
    JanetB
    I don't think they did until a couple weeks ago. I signed in one evening and noticed other goodies had been added to the site ie profile messages etc. I stumbled upon the Social group area and thought...... .hey, not seen this before............ so created one.

I've not advertised on the forums but I have been sending invites out to US members when I see them on the forums. Just scroll to the bottom of this page and click on 'Pending & Invited Members' if you want to invite anyone. Your free to advertise on the forums if like. Of course, non US members are welcome too!

~Jan~
  10. JanetB
    JanetB
    Hi Sandy, Now I'm not really sure if you all have access to the invite thingy, I just assumed it is so because it's a public group. Anyways, I took the liberty of inviting rainbowseeker for you.

~Jan~
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free