Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

USA Experience

1. JanetB
    JanetB
    Sherri:

OK this is interesting, I just went and changed your store addy to this:

http://us.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...lks-new-store1

and it comes up with all your items, plus, when I now go to your me page, it shows the correct addy. Click the url above I've given you and then copy the url that shows in the address bar for your signature url on forums, and hopefully it'll work.

~Jan~
  2. millhousesilks
    millhousesilks
    I think everything is working now, the store is showing online. It's been rough navaigating a new system in a short time and posting auctions, asking for help, I think you get the jest of it.

thanks so much
    sherri
  3. cldiva
    cldiva
    Hi Jan & the rest of the group! I finally found where to join. LOL! I agree that people here in the U.S are surprised to hear about a site called eBid even exists. I've been including the eBid logo & link with another link to view my auctions on EVERY email I send out. I spent the weekend contacting all my past ebay customers, giving them the 2 links for future use. Hopefully, little by little more buyers will shop here as long as we sell for less. Good luck to everyone! Linda
  4. cldiva
    cldiva
    When a very nice member from the UK helped me get my signature up, all I did was change the u"k" to an u"s" & it worked.
    Linda
  5. millhousesilks
    millhousesilks
    Sorry, I didn't ask to be invited before i asked a question. That was rude of me.

May please be invited to your Social Group? Thank you.

sherri

Special Thanks to Jewels for fixing my signature link, i really appreciate it very much.
  6. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Wow! Welcome to all the new members of today!
  7. JanetB
    JanetB
    I'm sure I sent you an invite Sherri, that's how you came here You sure are welcome!

~Jan~
  8. JanetB
    JanetB
    Hi Sandy,

First of all go to your 'my Defaults' in your 'My Account' area - scroll right to the bottom 'Section Four' and click on 'Gallery' then scroll down some more and click on the 'Save Auction Defaults' button. All future listings should automatically use the gallery feature (remember you will be charged 2% FVF when you sell).

Then go back to your listings and see if you can edit them all. If you can't then go here:
    http://us.ebid.net/help_main.php and click on the 'click here to open a support ticket' link then choose the 'posting problems' option in the drop down menu available. Tell support you recently upgraded to seller+ and that you inadvertently posted all your listings as featured but you wanted gallery. They will change the listings for you and you won't be charged the featured fees.

This is a common mistake many new seller+ members make because the default setting is 'featured' listings and a lot of people don't realise to check their default settings before listing.

Hope this helps you Sandy.

~Jan~
  9. JanetB
    JanetB
    BTW I don't think you need an invite to join, just come on in - you can invite others yourself too I've just been inviting all kinds of people as I catch them on the forums LOL!

~ Jan ~
  10. JanetB
    JanetB
    That's exactly right Linda - all I did was change the uk bit to us on the addy. Think I saw that solution some time ago on the forums and my old brains cells kinda remembered it somehow.

~Jan~
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free