Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

USA Experience

1. JanetB
    JanetB
    Welcome to the USA Experience!
    So glad you could join.
    Sit down, put your feet up and enjoy the fun here.

~Jan~
  2. JanetB
    JanetB
    Hi hopeful2! Glad you could join this group. We're going to have a great time here!

~Jan~
  3. FunCakesForYou
    Hi! I'd like to join your group. I'm new this weed to ebid, but I'm the USA and I'm hoping to do some sales here.

Holly
  4. JanetB
    JanetB
    Welcome to eBid Holly! Glad to have you aboard. Your in the right place here as this is the USA Experience group. I'm in Seattle, WA but will be moving to De Moine WA in July so I'll soon be busy packing round here ready for the move.

Do some advertising for yourself wherever and whenever you can, on forums, blogs, emails etc - contact all your friends, family, former customers etc.

~Jan~
  5. JanetB
    JanetB
    Hi burgyeb! Welcome aboard! I hope we can all help each other with our sales with great advice, tips and tricks and chat about anything else in between )

~Jan~
  6. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Hi Jan! Thanks for the invitation. I'm looking forward to having a great time as a member of USA experience, and picking up helpful tips on selling.

~Ava~
  7. youmeus
    youmeus
    Thanks for the invitation. I think we will be able to help each other out. It is good to have the experience that the UK people have, too.
  8. JanetB
    JanetB
    Hi youmeus! Glad you could join us! ~Jan~
  9. EmporiumOn5th
    EmporiumOn5th
    Hi All!

Thanks for the invite...took me a few minutes to figure out how to find the group cool new feature!

Think it's great so many of us just kind of "took" to eBid. Hope to see lots of positive growth here, certainly has great potential. Nearly everyone has been incredibly helpful & encouraging, not to mention NICE! And don't get me started on how AMAZING the customer support is...

Happy Weekend! -EO5-
  10. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Hello ~EO5~ and Welcome!
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free