Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Is anybody selling...

1. Scoobysteaks
    Scoobysteaks
    Hello,I just joined this group because I just got into buying a few small value stamps, I was just wondering if anybody sells any stamp books with room to write the name of the stamps under the actual stamps, if anybody does please let me know as I can't find any anywhere, or a link to one would be great, thanks!!
  2. Cancelcollector
    Cancelcollector
    Without knowing exactly what you are trying to do, it sounds to me like your best answer might be to mount your stamps (with hinges, if they are used, or with stamp mounts, if they are mint) on blank stamp album pages where you can make your own notations for identification.

Depending on how serious you are, you might consider software such as "AlbumEasy" to help you out:

http://www.thestampweb.com/

Hope that helps,
    ~Peter
  3. gbsbks2010
    gbsbks2010
    If you are any good with computers, you could make up your own stamp album pages, using A4 size good quality paper. You could design the page and write whatever you liked about the stamps. The idea would be to be able to draw a square or an oblong on the paper via the computer and printer and place the stamp inside it.
    The other alternative is to buy a stamp album which contains stamp pages and as Peter says you can hinge the stamps on to the page and write your own remarks.
    See if there are any stamp fairs going on in your area and you should be able to have a look at the choice of albums available.
    Good luck in your collecting!
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free