eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

your collections

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. suesjools
    suesjools
    Hi all, not a coin or money collector, (wish I had more though, don't we all?) I do however collect vintage jewelry, costume mostly, but also modernist sterling pieces when I have the available cash.

Best wishes,
  2. Oldandintheway
    Big G'DAY & HOWDY to Sue from suesjools & Sebastian of iheartcartoons - welcome welcome welcome!

I guess we're all mad collectors together, although as I said earlier, I have accumulations rather than collections - Oh well - to each his/her own.

I have a question for Sebastian (if its not a trade secret) How does one go about collecting cartoon movie cells & artist's drawings? I imagine that they would be very difficult to find. Love my Daffy Duck BTW.
    Cheers all. Allen.
  3. Maelbrigda
    Maelbrigda
    Hi Folks, I collect ornaments called Myth & Magic. They are pewter with crystals and i now have around 40. I also collect crafty bit for my card making and have drawers and drawers of different papers.
  4. rucabela
    welcome to sue and sebastian and perri
    this group has suddenly grown lol
    please chat about your collecting interests especially if itīs something unusual
    like the guy i saw online who collects the fluff from his own belly button!!!!!!!!!!1
    he keeps it in a big jar lol,now thatīs unusual.......roy
  5. rucabela
    sue,my mum has a wonderful collection of costume jewellry back in england
    some of it looks expensive but she says thatīs the beauty of collecting it,because it isnīt expensive

perri.your collection sounds very " HARRY POTTER" ish, are these ornaments of a series,sounds very interesting
    also , you collect fridge magnets lol, iīve put some more on my list
  6. Oldandintheway
    Hi Penni from Maelbrigda, welcome & glad to see you here. My youngest niece is/was into collecting similar bejewelled fairies. Not sure if she has too many pewter ones though? Cheers, Allen.

Roy - it's Penni LOL
  7. rucabela
    PENNI, IīM SO SORRY, I CALLED YOU PERRI
    ITīS MY EYES YOU KNOW LOL
    GETTING OLDER,51 TOMORROW (5th)
  8. Olliesitems
    Olliesitems
    Hello Troops.....

Well finished tracking down the other countries banknotes. They are..... Belarus and Bulgaria. So that's the lot.

Am closing down now for the night as it's getting late but will be back sometime tomorrow morning folks.

Catch you all then.

Kindest Regards to all.

Ollie.
  9. Olliesitems
    Olliesitems
    Forgot to mention.....

Welcome to Sues and Penni.

See you tomorrow.

Ollie.
  10. rucabela
    Thanks for popping in
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast