My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Book Sellers

1. bykimbo
    Hi Paul, I'm sure it's okay, though I do think you might be the first comic booker. Great, more variety! I've watched the discussion about comic book categories with a dropped jaw... the variety is extraordinary. Which is why I've never really got into selling comics - too much new stuff to learn!! Welcome aboard.
  2. hush77hush
    hush77hush
    thank you bykimbo.
    yeah i read that discussion to and it did'nt even touch on the uk comic book market.lol do think that ebid is lacking in cats. for comics though.
  3. BrilliantBooks
    BrilliantBooks
    Hiya Paul (HushHush),
    Yes you are most welcome here, but I think you are the first comic seller.
    Great.
    Are the sales doing anything interesting for comics - as I'm still really struggling here with books (yet on the other side, which I'm trying to abandon, I keep getting sales with similar items, which is frustrating as I REALLY want eBid to work. The whole feel and set-up of this place - as well as fees - is nicer).

Welcome,
    Andy@BrilliantBooks
  4. youmeus
    youmeus
    Andy, I don't have any listed on the other site but have sold 2 here this week. Not much but every little bit helps. It's a good think I don't have to rely on this for a living or even for buying Christmas presents! I have some historical novels and other older books that I thought would go to a collector but guess I don't know what is popular now.
  5. hush77hush
    hush77hush
    hi andy
    comic sales are good here as there are only 25 stores for comics on here.
    have the same situ though trying to scale down hush's comic book world on feebay but still getting good sales on there.
    i def would recommend google base if you are any good with key words in listing.
    The thing with comics are to try and get those want's list send to you i offer a comic finder service so have made quite alot form this rather than auctions not to sure if it would work for books though.
    cheers Paul
  6. hush77hush
    hush77hush
    has anyone read a book about feebay called the perfect store???
    if yes what did you think and where do you think it all changed??
  7. youmeus
    youmeus
    Not familiar with that book. Book sales must be picking up--noone has time to post on here! LOL

My listing are just sitting there hoping for buyers, possibly after the holidays when people are more likely to spend money on themselves.
  8. BrilliantBooks
    BrilliantBooks
    Hello YouMeUs,

I think you're right - this is a busy time

I've also been having lots of views but sadly only one sale so far.
    But I see other people are doing really well, so maybe I should do some investigation into what's selling.
    Trouble is - I like to use eBid for the slow sellers - the non "must-have" items that I can't bear to throw away, and for which I think "there must be people who would love this".

So - I'm also waiting for the post-Christmas browsing bonanza!

all the best,
    Andy @ BrilliantBooks
  9. blissfulbelfry
    blissfulbelfry
    its not the only place that is quiet - at least for me
  10. youmeus
    youmeus
    I haven't posted here for a few days and just came back to read everyone elses posts. Didn't find the sage advise, uplifting thoughts and encouragement I was hoping for! Must be quiet here too. LOL
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free