Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Shelly as you can see from 2 photos was a most friendly dog.Gone to Rainbow Valley.

1. tonyreddevil
    Took her to tesco this morning.Then bowling green.(that mid morning)Tonight at 5.00p.m took her onto bowling green. had her back yard then becuse i want her to walk round and not rest in lounge.old dog.on oct 6th she would have been 17 years and 8 months.childeren must have opened the wrought iron gate.it was closed and shelly couldnt open her self.i did hear kids talking out side.shelly would have poked her head out of the wrought railings within the gate.then the kids open the gate.wonders on the road after smelling and meets a skip of food from humans.probably so a cat.disaster.hit by a car.between the eyes a lot of flesh gauged.deep wound to right thigh front leg.this was massive and worse than the gauge between her eyes.rescued when she was a 8 year old dog.missing her now.rainbow valley as another greyhound.bless you SHELLY.
  2. Salomina27
    Tony really sorry to hear that, you have my deepest sympathies.
    Hopefully it was quick and she didint suffer long, what a shock though still.
    You gave her a very good life and made hers a happy one, always remember that, she will smile down on you always in her doggy way
  3. tonyreddevil
    thanks Sal
  4. suesjools
    suesjools
    Tony, that stinks, but I know she'll always remember you and be waiting for you one day, the way my doggy Bubba waits for me.

BIG HUGS,
  5. tonyreddevil
    thanks Sal and Sue.
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free