My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

FASHION SELLERS/BUYERS

1. UniquenMornique
    Hi I am interested in fashion haven't managed to sell much but do buy. I have a 21 year old daughter who is fantastic at design & creating things so if any one needs any help I can ask her, use her skills.
  2. RJCLOTHING
    RJCLOTHING
    I feel your pain Uniq. Thats why I have set this up I think at this stage we all need to help each other as best we can and talk about fashion as much as we can then may be it will bring ebid up the search engines and bring us all more traffic (hopefully) its gonna be a task but if we all work togeher it will work.

What product does your daughter design why dont you add some images above so we can all see?
  3. maggielou
    Just joined and popping in to say hi. I have my fashion store Weekenders for you which ticks along. I also buy quite a lot for myself. I love fashion!!
    All the best
    Maggielou
  4. RJCLOTHING
    RJCLOTHING
    Dont worry I think we are all in the same boat at the moment i think there is more sellers that buy than buyers that buy if that makes sense. We just need to ride with it and hopefully more buyers will come at the end of the day it costs nothing but time until the sales come

I missed the Mods and rockers is it to be repeated because for men the Mod look is coming back and in the women's the rockers look is as there is a lot of skinny jeans at the moment even the men are wearing them it has not hit my area yet but will in time
  5. starlady22
    starlady22
    Hi
    I also sell mainly clothes, for adults & kids, but selling is slow on here.
    I also sell low priced plus size clothing.

Jane
  6. RJCLOTHING
    RJCLOTHING
    I suppose i better start some sort of topic lol

Well in my area at the moment (not sure if it is just here) the teens are going through a big craze.

The craze for the teens at the moment is Neon parties when they all hook up and wear the brightest clothes they possibly can. It makes me giggle I had a girl in the other day for some bright tights telling me how great it is and how original they are and I could not help but laugh and her mum looked at me and laughed too the girl did not know why we were laughing. I said is it something you teens have invented she said yes we did her mum and I looked at each other again. I said I tell you what go home and Google the 80s and then tell me you invented it.

Thats the great thing about fashion it just keeps going round and round in cycles and each era think they invented it.

Would love to know if this craze is in your local areas. If it is not there might be some money to make out of it if you can get some parties going they are going mad for it here which is a pain fort me as I have got loads of winter colours instore.

Trust me its big the brighter the better. Just find if you got a market for it and take advantage
  7. RJCLOTHING
    RJCLOTHING
    Probably not by my influence but there is a clothing part on the forum now. I know there is more of us on this site would be nice for people to join here and talk about there experiences
  8. meebo1
    I remember the 'shocking' colours in the sixties. They were no different from the 'neon' ones. I also made myself an outfit mini dress with hotpants. If I wanted to be one of the first with the fashion, I had to sew it yself! And I have to give credit to my mum - she was very supportive
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free