My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

getting noticed

1. alan70
    Let's get a group together that helps us all get noticed and help promote our products. That way we can all get more views and meet others on the way .

Everyone's a winner :-)
  2. cameosilk24
    cameosilk24
    |Hi alan70, Just read your post. I like what you say I have been reading some reviews posted on the internet having just googled "eBid reviews" recently and there are some really negative comments out there and a few positive. I will be adding my experience of eBid to any that I come across as my experience has been positive both buying and selling. It could be a good start as maybe a lot of potential eBid buyers and sellers would be put off by reading the reviews so far. What do you think?
  3. dustybin321
    dustybin321
    I am new to eBid and I also read the reviews but wasn't put off by the negatives. I had been selling successfully on eBay for over 12 years but their site has now become just far too fussy and I am hoping that eBid can prove to be much more successful over the long term. I look forward to making my first sale on here and many more to come hopefully.
  4. 2bsexy
    2bsexy
    Hi, im new to ebid too, I have also read alot of negative reviews, but also some good ones, so thought I would give it a go as ebay has gone totally towards the large retail and is now getting rid of the smaller sellers.
    As for advertising as a group that would be a better idea than trying to advertise alone. For starters how about a UK facebook account that we can each share out to our friends and get them to re post, each of us would be able to advertise our shops and what we sell by posting links on there, its a start and its free. I could easily whip a page up. Let me know your thoughts or any other ideas.
  5. fancyfunctions
    Hi i am new to ebid. Discovered it after having some issues with ebay and searching some forums for a better option Did anyone start a facebook page?
  6. Bigfootsnewandused
    High folks we are Bigfoot's New and Used out of palm spring california we are new to this site and plan to build a large new and used presence here we currently own the palm spring thrift store so bigfoot's is brand new. so where curious to here the input of other sellers what this website is really like or did we waste the 49.00 cost? we are former master of amazon selling over 30,000.00 thousand a week on their website simply selling books and used well kept items some new we buy alot of surplus items from time to time in bulk art, and estate sale stuff we have a very large inventory of every kind of yard sale treasures, vintage collectables and herbal teas we are growing fast so here we are in our third expansion to the internet with our new store. we will be uploading products very soon so we hope to meet and see you all visiting soon thanks folk Charles H price jr owner of Bigfoots New and Used.
  7. bgandc
    bgandc
    thing is even now, people still have not heard of ebid, part of the problem is that sellers think it is like feebay, that myth has to be dispelled, using ebid is in place of building your own online store, you would have to market it the same, build a presence and promote it. for £50 having 5 stores, endless items to place and a customer service that actually does listen makes life far easier. and your store also appearing on google search. I still use the other site, but it's about advertising my store as much as sales, unfortunately their users are huge compared to most sites online.
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free