Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

HTML Helper

1. JanetB
    JanetB
    Gramma, you know better than that! There is no such thing as a dumb question on eBid (that's a dungbay thaaang) it's only dumb NOT to ask.

~Jan~
  2. MediaOne
    MediaOne
    OOOOOOH, so the social groups avatar is supposed to be smaller than, say, forum?

This may be my confusion, is there a difference between "about me" and "all about me"? I uploaded my FAQ, but it doesn't show when I click on my avatar. It DOES, however, appear when I click My Ebid -> My all about me.
  3. JanetB
    JanetB
    Yes, the social avatar is shrunk for social groups.

And yes, when you click avatars from forums or groups, they don't take you to the 'me' pages but to a profile page instead. That is one of the reasons why we encourage members to add a signature to their postings so we can click and have a nosy round.

~Jan~
  4. MediaOne
    MediaOne
    So I need to wait til I have a store online to add a link to the "about me" page (As opposed to profile page). Think it's starting to come together, thanks again!
  5. JanetB
    JanetB
    No MediaOne, you don't need to wait to open a store. You can add a link to your me page any time, in fact you can add both if you want And don't forget your buddy link as well.

~Jan~
  6. Maxx
    Maxx
    Just checking in. No questions or anything.... just missed you guys.
  7. gemstone10
    Hi
    I am a newbie and have already met Jan. As Jan can tell you I know nothing about all this and I have just found this page. Can I become one of you so I will have someone to ask questions of? It is all so confusing. Jan has been a big help already. Carolyn
  8. MediaOne
    MediaOne
    Good morning, all. Got a question, I changed all my pictures to have the ebid site listed instead of myspace, I changed it in "all about me" by DELETING the old picture, and uploading the replacement. The deleted one is still showing.

Did I go about this right, is it a glitch?

Thanks
  9. JanetB
    JanetB
    Hi Media, when you replace your me page pic and nothing happens, try hitting the refresh on your browser bar, that usually corrects it. If not, wait a few hours or so and it'll change then.

~Jan~
  10. astral276
    astral276
    Anyone use FrontPage?

I can't figure out a way to define DIV and SPAN segments using the WYSIWYG editor. The only way I can see to set them up is by editing the actual code to enclose sections with the tags.

I would have thought it would have been easy to do this by just highlighting an area of the screen and then a simple mouse click.

Am I missing something here?
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free