eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Northants & Surrounding Counties eBidders

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. bluebedouin
    bluebedouin
    Welcome to the Northants & SC branch of the eBid forum community!
  2. KnittyKitty
    KnittyKitty
    Evening All
    I live in Peterborough Cambridgeshire - so I hope I qualify for this group? I have been a member since June and had my first sales this week - Yipppeeeeeee
  3. JudesNiceThings
    JudesNiceThings
    Hi - I'm in Bedford - I don't go much further away than Northampton or Peterboro as I'm an OAP and rather arthritic!
    Would love to be part of a group - the feebay ladies I'm in a group with all appear to be un Warwickshire!
    Nice pic of the Lighthouse, by the way! LOL
  4. bluebedouin
    bluebedouin
    KnittyKitty wrote;
    "Evening All
    I live in Peterborough Cambridgeshire - so I hope I qualify for this group? I have been a member since June and had my first sales this week - Yipppeeeeeee"

Welcome,Kitty.Nice to hear you've made some sales.Hopefully there'll be many more.
  5. bluebedouin
    bluebedouin
    Judesnicethings wrote;

"Hi - I'm in Bedford - I don't go much further away than Northampton or Peterboro as I'm an OAP and rather arthritic!
    Would love to be part of a group - the feebay ladies I'm in a group with all appear to be un Warwickshire!
    Nice pic of the Lighthouse, by the way! LOL"

Hi Jude,welcome to you too.If you get your feebay ladies to join eBid they'll certainly be welcome on this group as Warks borders Northants.
  6. likkleangels
    likkleangels
    Hi,

Took me a while to trace bluebedouin down but got there in the end! I'm from the lovely town called Kettering, it's not my fault I blame my parents!
  7. mainlypostcards
    mainlypostcards
    Hi everyone,
    I am in Buckingham - seems like I'm the only Bucks one so far, but I know there are several Milton Keynes members.

Sorry not to have replied/joined before Blue, but I am not spending much time on the forums recently due to family circumstances (nothing serious, but just not enough hours in the day)
  8. bluebedouin
    bluebedouin
    Happy new Year to all & welcome to our newest members.Let's hope that this year brings an influx of buyers & we all have a very prosperous one.
  9. finedondandy
    finedondandy
    Fingers crossed we all get some sales soon. Looking forward to getting to know some local ebidders. I have started a craft club (first meeting on Friday 6th February) and intend promoting ebid while I am at it, so if anyone wants to pop along, to help promote our ebid stores, make a card or just for a chat then please pm me for details. Tammy
  10. hush77hush
    hush77hush
    hello all can i join your group please.
    i live in leicester and leicestershire borders northants also was looking at the pic you have of the express lift test tower my dad use to work for them and me and him have been to the top of that tower it's bl**dy windy up there.lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free