Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Real Food Group

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. bykimbo
    To kick things off, I'll say that for a while now I've been seeking the ultimate scone recipe! Living down here in Cornwall as I do these days, scones with cream and jam could easily become a staple for me. But I've yet to find the perfect scone recipe. Do you have one that's tried and tested?

I've tried several, I'm nearing perfection... but I'd love to hear if anybody has a favourite that's stood the test of time. Got your Grandmother's cookbook? Been feeding scones to happy generations? Please share.
  2. bykimbo
    Hi Jimbo, welcome aboard. Not sure this one's going to fly, but it costs nothing to try.
  3. Brunwulf
    Brunwulf
    Hi Kimbo

I think its the jimbo and kimbo group

Just for fun we should post up a picture of what we are having for dinner

I'll post my dinner up soon lol
  4. bykimbo
    I won't know until dinner time, I tend to make it up as I go along. If I can manage to pause between finishing cooking and stuffing it down, I'll grab the camera.

p.s. Should we let people join whose names don't rhyme, or keep it exclusive?
  5. cherylgrey
    cherylgrey
    Sorry did you say foooooooooood! mmmmmmmmmmmm real food. Stuffed field mushrooms with cous cous tonight mmmmmmmmm
  6. bykimbo
    Cheryl, the vegetable Queen. Any chance you're doing your veg box again in the next YDC?
  7. pearlygirl555
    pearlygirl555
    Hello!
    Well, that makes two members whose names rhyme, and two members with animal avatars.

That vegetable box looked great, too bad it couldn't be shipped overseas.
  8. cherylgrey
    cherylgrey
    I don't know what veggies I got going at the moment. If I got enough I will. Times are getting a bit lean so it might be fewer than last time but I can see what I can do for next YDC Kimbo. Sorry could not do overseas. It just would not be fresh.
  9. bykimbo
    I don't want to clear you out, but anything that rings the changes a bit is always nice. I do occasionally order from Riverford Organic - their box scheme is good and reliable. My local greengrocer (yes, I'm lucky enough tot have one!) is good, and I get as much Cornish produce as possible from them, but let's just say they're not strong on the weird and wonderful.
  10. cherylgrey
    cherylgrey
    MMMMMMM Cornish produce. Lovely pasties ( must not have them, but I love them) and cream teas (mmmmmmm clotted cream). I love Cornwall, such a lovely place and great fresh fish
    You are very lucky to be able to buy local produce. That is why I started to grow my own four years ago and it keeps me fit so it is a double bonus. Hate this time of year though because you can't really do much
    Spring time is full blown out madness and a chocker greenhouse working on rotation of putting in seeds.
    In the winter I like to plan what is growing where from previous years rotation.
    Got a great raised carrot bed now and produces lovely baby carrots cos that is how I like them.
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free