Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

#1 SELLING : Setting up your store

1. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    Go under the HELP tab and read ALL the FAQ's, especially “Selling FAQ's” and “My eBid FAQ's)
    NOTE: Under Selling FAQ'S
    #36 : Save for Later (Drafts – where to find them)
    #49 : Seller Tips : What listing should have and is sent to google feed.
    I still have to go back and read the FAQ's and found things that I missed reading the 1st and 2nd time.
    ( to get a better understanding with the bulk editor, you may want to do a couple of items just in case you sent them into outer space. Someplace I have buttons in outer space, that's okay, I still have my inventory on index cards.)

Make sure you fill in all the section “All About Me”.
    Something so the buyers can relate to you. Maybe they can check your feedback (if none, feedback from another site with your ID)
    Check and see what other sellers write “All About Me” to get an idea.
    Fill in your return policies, handling time and such. Give the buyers some information on your services.
  2. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    If you imported your listings:
    PLEASE, take the time to remove the the other site references. I have seen on other sites that the shop is all Buy It Now, but the listings has “after the auction ….. “

Do not use all CAPS in titles or description or your store information.
    This makes it hard to read and even the search engines don't like.
    If you are having a hard time reading it, change your font size to a 12 or 14, (or change your computer page view and “zoom” it larger for yourself)

Give an accurate description of your items including measurements.
    Clothing: Don't just say Large. Used clothing shrink from washing. List actual measurements to give a buyers better reference.
    Height, width of vases, trinket boxes, toy cars and so on.
    Measurements in your listings only helps the buyer to get a better idea of your item.
  3. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    Take clear and clean pictures.
    Use solid backgrounds.
    Don't take pictures of clothing on the floor. Take the time and place solid color flat sheet on the floor and then place the clothing on the sheet.
    Crop your pictures to get a closer look at items. I see earrings on a table and there is more table because of the distance of shooting the picture.
    With digital cameras, you can take unlimited pictures and not have to worry about the cost of developing them.
    Keep the backgrounds clean. If you have a solid sheet, place it over a large piece of cardboard and drape forward. Lean the cardboard back against the wall. Place you item in front for a nice clean picture

Your listings will show in the country that you sell and ship to.
    You can increase the views and buyers of your items if you ship to other countries.
  4. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    Work space
  5. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    Work space
  6. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    Work space
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free