eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

YDC XMAS 2009 QUILT AUCTIONS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. stitchysyl
    stitchysyl
    It needs a message to keep it at the top of the list...so here's one..
  2. PoppyGrove
    PoppyGrove
    I've created an album of the squares I've made and added a bit of history to the squares - which fundraiser / charity ydc they're auctioned in and the name of the winner. If I can add a link here I will. http://helpdesk.ebid.net/album.php?albumid=167
  3. shezz
    shezz
    ok have made it here, wow they are looking lovely these squares
  4. bykimbo
    These are so clever! I do hope everybody who's making squares joins in and posts pictures, it will be lovely to see the album grow. And to be honest, I haven't managed to keep up with the forum thread, so I'm not sure who's made what anymore!
  5. stitchysyl
    stitchysyl
    I have received the tatted butterfly square, the jampot square and the McMilan Cancer support square.
  6. cornishmaid1961
    cornishmaid1961
    Ooooh doesn't my square look good thank you Kayla. Right I have got as far as buying some material and thread for my own creation! Just have to try and thread a needle now and get started!
  7. wyocowgirl1
    wyocowgirl1
    Oooohhhhh! Pretty.
  8. PoppyGrove
    PoppyGrove
    The squares that I made for members inc the ones won on auctions are packed ready for posting tomorrow. I've added pics to the group album.
  9. youmeus
    youmeus
    I have 2 quilt squares listed in YDC and 3 more in my store, Linda's Loves NEW misc. If you have an idea for a square but not the time or fabric, let me know and hopefully we can work on it together.
  10. PoppyGrove
    PoppyGrove
    I'll add pics of the easter squares listed for YDC 64 when I've embroidered the winners user ids and re-taken the pics.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free