eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Increase your Search Engine Ranking, Advertise your Store & Ebid Effectively

1. JanetB
    JanetB
    Who you looking for?

~Jan~
  2. 11thEagle
    11thEagle
    Buyers Jan just buyers! I Think people are holing out to see how the summer progresses!
  3. bykimbo
    A wee bit of a bump... anybody still looking for an exchange of banners/links? See my "about me" page and if you'd like to be added to the list at the foot, let me know. I ask for a link in return, please? Ta!
  4. Maxx
    Maxx
    I'm so excited the database will be moving to Dallas, TX tomorrow... "Less expensive for eBid, 200% faster, and bulk uploads will be 1000% faster!" Hope it all runs smoothly.
  5. Maxx
    Maxx
    A Marketing Tidbit from florida33549:

"...
    advertise your items on Craig's List and put a link on the CL listing to your ebid listing."

Great tip, florida!
  6. Maxx
    Maxx
    Welcome to all our newcomers! Please read through the posts at your convenience and if you have questions, don't be shy... simply ask. We are very eager to help one another here. Also, feel free to post your helpful tips. We're a nice bunch and we're glad you could join us.
    Maxx
    xx
  7. JanetB
    JanetB
    No one been here since 2nd July ????

Anyways, just popped in to say hallo and hope your having great weather where you are as I am here in Washington.

~Jan~
  8. hush77hush
    hush77hush
    Jan July in the UK has changed into the rainny season.lol
  9. JanetB
    JanetB
    Oh no poor you hushhush!
    That's why we're having a heat wave here in Washington. phhhheeeewww!

~Jan~
  10. Maxx
    Maxx
    Enjoying nice weather here in Wisconsin. Wish I could send it your way Hush and Jan!

I subscribe to this thread and the HTML thread. I get notifications when there are posts. Except I haven't been in my email every day. Bad Maxx!
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free