Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Increase your Search Engine Ranking, Advertise your Store & Ebid Effectively

1. hush77hush
    hush77hush
    jan the 3 feeds will mean that your items will be shown on 3 major google counrtys rather than just UK or US.
    you can use the same upload from ebid and launch it on google in google uk google us and google germany.
    all you have to do is change the manual feed name 3 times eg) hush comic book world, hush comic book world 1 and hush comic book world 2.
    bykimbo not sure about language but ebid has that price comvertor in its listing think thats how you get away with it
  2. JanetB
    JanetB
    Thank you for the explanation hush!

~Jan~
  3. Maxx
    Maxx
    Ah-ha! The light bulb goes on over Maxx's head! Thanks Hush.
  4. JanetB
    JanetB
    I just want to remind everyone again that there are not may USA'ers taking up my offer of a free advertising spot on my website with their banner and link to their store. So come on folks! Be seen!

Go to the thread below to add your store:
    Invitation to add store links with banners

(I like to keep it all together and organised if I can)

This is what the page looks like on my website

As you can see, the UK'ers are very keen and enthusiastic about their selling, so let's see more USA'ers doing the same especially with the YDC auctions now in progess.

It doesn't cost you anything, I'm doing it for FREE.

~Jan~
  5. shir1966
    Hi everyone, I have just joined th group and wanted to say hello.
  6. SayItWithCards
    SayItWithCards
    I've just joined too and would like to say hello to everyone in this group. Lesley. xx
  7. JanetB
    JanetB
    Hi shir1966 and SayItWithCards! Welcome to the group. Have a good read of the posts here, they are very good with lots of tips etc

~Jan~
  8. wyocowgirl1
    wyocowgirl1
    OK, my e**y sales are up, I made a sale on "The Ranch" and on my website. It's ebids turn.
  9. bykimbo
    It's been a while since I did a link swap, or checked other's about me pages. Mine's here: http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal...heir-all-about with the links at the foot of the page. If there's anybody who wishes to do a link swap (yes, that means you have to have my old rubbish on your page too, sorry. ) who's not already on my page, please let me know. Either in here or by PM, whatever suits.
  10. bykimbo
    Oh, and anybody who already has me on their page and I've missed repaying the compliment, please joggle my elbow and I'll fix it pronto.
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free