Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Increase your Search Engine Ranking, Advertise your Store & Ebid Effectively

1. wyocowgirl1
    wyocowgirl1
    I got it! I uploaded it to photobucket and bam! It worked.
  2. wyocowgirl1
    wyocowgirl1
  3. wyocowgirl1
    wyocowgirl1
    If you click on the link in the previous post, it takes you to my about me page and you can see what I did.

Thanks for the info on kymbo's store Jewel.
  4. birdwatcher2008
    birdwatcher2008
    Cool, cowgirl! I clicked on your More Great Ebid Sellers banner, too, and got your photobucket page. I like the slideshow you did with the clover leaf. I hope we never have that much snow here in April.
    birdie
  5. Maxx
    Maxx
    Hi guys! Welcome Bergyeb. We all learn from one another. We're glad you're here.

I like your page Cowgirl. Nice!

So Hush... what's this about Google upload you wrote about a yesterday? You can upload multiple times?... I'm a bit slow on learning this manual upload to Google thingy.
  6. bykimbo
    Google base allows three feeds. These are: UK, US and Germany. Each of these must show the price in local currency and should be in the appropriate language. There was a discussion about it on the forums in the google feed thread, if you want a paddle!
  7. bykimbo
    Thanks to those of you linking to my stuff, and for taking so much trouble. It's much appreciated. And to their helpers too!
  8. JanetB
    JanetB
    I really don't understand what 3 feeds means. Is it uploading 3 times a month to google base or what?

~Jan~
  9. wyocowgirl1
    wyocowgirl1
    Birdie, the nice thing about getting it in April, aside for it helping the winter wheat, is it doesn't last long. If we get it in December we in for the long haul. One winter I was stuck in town for 3 weeks. I had some car troubles too, but a lot of it was bad roads which I don't drive on.
  10. wyocowgirl1
    wyocowgirl1
    Anyone once want a link on my page, just send me the code.
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free