eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

YDC Your Donation Counts CHARITY AUCTIONS

Page 1 of 67 123456789101151 ... LastLast
  1. JanetB
    JanetB
    YDC Your Donation Counts CHARITY AUCTIONS

NEW CHANGES AS OF 24TH JUNE 2010

Auctions will begin on the 24th each month for 4 days

Listings to be completed on 24th in your time zone.

No BINs or RESERVEs.

Starting bid at the day's rate of exchange for equivalent of GBP 0 .99

Place YDC78 or equivalent # for the month on your auction heading & add a notice with chosen charity in your description.

Highest bid item is the winner & can pick a charity for the next YDC.

Listing a YDC charity auction:

Choose the correct sub category:

2. Maxx
    Maxx
    Hi Jan,
    I can't wait to learn all about the specifics and see some auction formats. Could we borrow your YDC logo and put it on our auctions?

Thanks for starting this group. This month I will be bidding on the YDC auctions and checking out the auction formats. Next month I'll be posting my own auctions!
  3. JanetB
    JanetB
    Welcome to the group Maxx!

You are quite welcome to use the banner. It was made by Gothicina amongst other banners for us to use. You may want a different one. Here's the link:

Gothicina's YDC Banners

~Jan~
  4. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Hi Jan, as usual you are on top of things. This should be very helpful. Sorry, I didn't get to participate in the last charity auction...looking forward to the next.

Sandy
  5. summerdreams
    This is a great idea to have this social group Jan.
  6. youmeus
    youmeus
    Jan I hope this group makes it easier for others to feel like they can join in on the monthly YDC's. I would have started earlier if I had understood it better. Now that I have tried it for 2 months I think I have the hang of it and can do better next month. I already have a quilt block in mind that I hope/think should cause a bidding war. Now if only noone else has the same idea and I get with it and have it finished!
  7. JanetB
    JanetB
    Same with me, this was my 2nd YDC auction and it was easier this time round for me. I too hope this group will become busier and inspire lots of people to join up and participate in the auctions. That would be so cool!

~Jan~
  8. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    I missed out on all the fun last month, but I'll be around for the next one.

Sandy
  9. JanetB
    JanetB
    Gramma I think you do such a fantastic job of keeping tally I vote that you be our YDC bookkeeper for us.

~Jan~
  10. gramma1111
    Hi There..........Duhhhhhhh, after your pm Jan where you led me to this group I deleted the pm and couldn't find this again, and all the while it was right under my nose. Yep, I need new glasses.

Maxx, I left you a comment on USA Exp. about the bears, but inasmuch as this is a group for the US YDC, I'll just go ahead and post the bears now.

Page 1 of 67 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free