Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. mrobertsandbooks
    mrobertsandbooks
    Are You Ex Greedebay?
    If So Please be welcome to join.
    Melanie
  2. Bitsyard
    Bitsyard
    Hi melanie. Im not quite an x yet, just joined this site,wondered what you think of it? Nigel
  3. mrobertsandbooks
    mrobertsandbooks
    As yet it has a long way to go but I would give it ago.I would still use greedebay if you have good regular sales but be patient with ebid and keep working at it.That is the only way it will expand.
    Good luck with this.What do you sell?Melanie
  4. samart0152
    samart0152
    Hi,hope you don't mind me joining.Was an ebay seller for a short while and ended up nearly £100 out of pocket so I pulled up sticks and came to ebid,a good move I think.Ironically,I found ebid through the seller forums on greedbay,samantha.
  5. mrobertsandbooks
    mrobertsandbooks
    Welcome.
    Hello everyone else.
    Anyone else out there like to join our group?
    You can still be a greedebayer as long as you have joined ebid to join.
    Please excuse me if I do not message too often but I am running my business on my own so have a lot to do.I will start listing more on ebid and will look forward to my first sale but I reckon it is worth pursuing.Being out of pocket with greedebay is not too difficult to acheive.
    Melanie
  6. mrobertsandbooks
    mrobertsandbooks
    Hello Everyone.
    Welcome to IrishLady.
    Good to see we are growing if only slowly but surely.
    Melanie
  7. TonyandChristine
    TonyandChristine
    Hello every one, I've been with 'them' for years bought a lot but only sold three or four items. Who can afford their listing fees all the time. Christine, my wife, has made a lot of jewellery with various gemstones. We have listed a lot ofher south western styyle american cowboy/indian style necklaces using bone glass and wooden beads. I've collected and read books for years, they are all over the place, so I'll be listing them in time. There's odd computer and networking stuff, that my son has discarded. And stuff accumulated from years of hoarding. So pay me a visit now and again and we'll see the greedi lot off.
    Greetings from tony and christine
  8. plusizeglamor
    Hello, my name is suzanne and i used to sell on ebay before they suspended me for no reason at all. I have moved to ebid,net almost 8 months ago and i have not a thing good to say about ebay, by the time they took their fee's and all, they got almost 50 percent of everysale ! So here's to you ebid may you surpass them in everyway and may their wall come crumbling down !
  9. mrobertsandbooks
    mrobertsandbooks
    Greetings to all new members.
    It seems that I am not on my own with the kind of problems that I have had with 'THEM'
    I am going to keep on with ebid as I feel sure it will come through in the end.
    Speak to you all again.
    Best Regards to all ex/part ex greedebayers.
    Oh if anyone can tell me how to get a picture on our group I will put one on but my inexpertese with computers has prevented me from figuring it out!
  10. AllNewCDDVD4You
    Hello hope you don't mind a new member
    I had a shop on Feebay for 3 years selling my CDs and DVDs but the stress and fees was a nightmare and making me ill
    Now I am happily over here,Okay selling only now and again but with the huge feebay bills gone plus the stress,I'm much happier and I'm able to pass on my savings to my buyers
    Hilary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free