eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Cyberdosh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. nykmedia
    nykmedia
    Welcome to the newest addition to the Cyberdosh promotional challenges on eBid. If you take part in our monthly challenges and/or Top 20 chart than please join our group so we can discuss future promotions, campaigns and competitions. I'll also try to bring you any news snippets worthy of mention.

Looking forward to seeing a few of you joining up as this social group will eventually replace the challenger list in the main forums.
  2. Armstrongs
    Armstrongs
    Hi to all the Cyberdoshers lol

I've got a couple of little snippets......firstly, i've teamed up with Finedondandy to do some ebid (and our own) promotion at a County Fayre on 5th & 6th July. Now, bearing in mind we live a couple of hundred miles apart....I think we've got it sussed lol
    I've donated 2 x £5 vouchers for a free prize draw (no purchase necessary) to be spent in my Crafty Bits Store
    Printed a couple of posters, fliers & entry forms (insert cheesy grin here lol)......so fingers crossed, it should drum up even more interest in ebid as a whole, cos peeps will come for a nosey to see what they could get if they win the draw.
    I have to say it was a giant leap of faith to bulk purchase the ebid car magnets.......I could easily have lost a large amount of money (crikes!)
    but, our ever growing membership has done us proud.
    I only have 4 left from the original batch, and need to order more!!
    Also, there have been an equal number of US & UK sales.....so if you're pondering about "going international".....go for it!! lol

Yvonne x
  3. gramma1111
    What exactly is a Cyberdosh, and thank you Penny for requesting my friendship. Being new on this side I need all the friends I can get LOL
    Gramma
  4. nykmedia
    nykmedia
    Hi guys,

cyberdosh is as it suggests: cyber = online, dosh = money. It's about earning, spending and saving cash online and one of the ways we have all chosen to do that is via eBid, hence the sellers' challenges. Cyberdosh is not a business, it is just a name, my trademark, if you like, for the games and challenges I set online.

Sorry there haven't been many updates and I must apologise for the Top 20 chart being suspended. This will be reinstated as soon as possible.

Hope you are all having fun and making sales and/or savings. I'll be more buying than selling for most of the time, assuming I can find the bargains I need, as I've a member of the family getting married next year and I'm trying to make it a super saving cyberdosh wedding for her. Anyone got some crafty ideas for favours?

NYK
  5. nykmedia
    nykmedia
    September 2008 Cyberdosh Challenge

Anyone can take part, as per the rules stated in the September Challenge thread in the promo forum HERE. Make sure you post in the thread so I know to add your name to the new challenger list. The name of the game is to sell, sell, sell and there's going to be some hot competition this month! I'm delighted to say that we have, at last, convinced HRMayson (he's right next door, so don't yell in case he hears us talking about him) to ditch eBay completely and ensure that eBid hosts the largest online racing bookshop in the UK (to my knowledge).

If you're lagging in the sales department, like me , then you'll need to buy your way into the charts as everything's judged on positive feedback. We don't mind where it comes from, so long as it's eBid and it's positive.

Cyber = online, Dosh = money

If you're doing it online, do it on eBid.
  6. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Hello Everyone! Thanks Nykmedia for adding me back on the challenge! When & if anyone has time, I need some help sizing my Avatar to fit the social group. Thanks!
  7. nykmedia
    nykmedia
    Hi Burg - what graphics programme do you have available? You can open up the image and resize it that way. If you don't have Photoshop or similar programme, include the graphic in a message and I'll try to resize it and PM it back to you.
  8. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Hi Nykmedia:
    I use Kodak Easy Share. I think it's probably like Photoshop. Thanks for your help.
  9. nykmedia
    nykmedia
    Hello to all,
    I'm trying to devise a way of having a proper prize for the monthly Cyberdosh Challenge and need some ideas. Please list suggestions - I was thinking along the lines of merchandise, mystery gift, voucher, sponsored cash prize... what do you all think?
  10. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Cash prize or voucher!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free