Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Msabc

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. gramma1111
    If you have been to the Pink Fridays thread today you will already know that I am in the process of setting up the USA's equivalent for The American Cancer Society. The ACS campaign for year ending 2010 is:

I know it's short notice but we can do it. Most of you whose email address I have will receive an ecard from ACS about this campaign.

Those of you whose email I don't have that would like an ecard from MSABC, PM me and I will see that you get one also.

You can read the contents of my discussion with Kimbo on the Pink Friday thread by clicking pink friday above. you can also click on the MSABC Banner to find out more.
  2. gramma1111
    I really would like your input into this endevour, such as do we run this in conjunction with Pink Fridays, which runs for 3 days each weekend in October or on the off days? Let me know your honest feelings. In other words, don't humor me.
  3. gramma1111
    I am going to assume that no comment means that there is not an interest in raising money for the 2009-2010 Breast Cancer campaign.
  4. TexasAda
    TexasAda
    Hi Gramma. I'm very interested in MSABC. Just discovered this group this morning. Please be assured I will be putting up listings for MSABC. However, I will be out of town the first 2 weekends of October. I might be able to get listings ready before then, and get them going while on the road.

As I understand it, auctions should be very much like the monthly YDC things, except they should run on weekends only, roughly Friday sometime to Sunday night sometime? Opening price should be no higher than $1.50, expected final value should be no higher than $25.00, they should be plain, non-featured auctions with no reserve, they should clearly state in both title and body of the description that proceeds go to the American Cancer Society (is there a separate division for breast cancer?), and ideally the items are pink by some stretch of the imagination.

Does anybody have any lovely auction templates available to us like Kimbo has for BCC?
  5. gramma1111
    Hi Ada, Thought I better check back before I post my stuff to BCC. I was surprised to find your post, wow you have it all down pat, Sandy will be out of town this weekend and won't be posting, and I just spotted where Pearly has hers listed as BCC/ACS, yikes, something is going to hit the fan over that one. I'll go ahead and start it since there seems to be some interest after all and I'll see if I can get Pearly to remove the BCC from her dual listing. As for template I'll see if Jewel won't donate one for us to use.
  6. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Gramma, you have been busy...lol..I'll get Jan's template downloaded and get a couple of things ready for next weekend. Are you going to collect the money each week & then pay at the end of the month....Sounds good to me. You have the connections & know how...I'm not just flattering you, I think you do a great job with all this...you're a go-getter...I'm just a follower.

Sandy
  7. gramma1111
    Yes Sandy you are flattering me and I appreciate it. I've never really been a go getter, but cancer awareness is something that is very close to my heart. Glad to have everyone on board. By the way, I had to list a goal for our MSABC fundraising. Ready for this?????I listed $1,000.00.
  8. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Gramma..

WOW..are you crazy...lol..how many of us are there..at our speed we would need 100 people......well, we'll see how we do. Now if I can just remember all the help Jan gave me before, on using my templates...lol...I think I'm having a senior moment.. at the moment......

Sandy
  9. gramma1111
    I have those all the time. As a matter of fact when I was downloading the template I was having one, ended up staying up all night trying to figure it out. Jan did provide instructions but my problem was that I use google rather than IE or FireFox. Oh well it's done now thank goodness.
  10. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Gramma, I have mine almost done..just have to put link to my store in...yay...will finish tomorrow..

Sandy
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free