Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Msabc

1. JanetB
    JanetB
    Personally I would prefer to send my amount to Jackie right away (as a gift via PP) of course. I know what I'm like, after a month I'm bound to forget, just like I did at the end of September, forgot to leave money in PP so I could pay my fees instead of using CC and incurring foreign transaction fee which is what happened this time round

~Jan~
  2. gramma1111
    Sandy, that's totally up to you. I have the figures and will be sending a reminder if you want to wait or I can mark it paid when it's sent. That's your call, whatever is fine with me. Now anybody have any idea how I screwed Pearly's up so bad. I know I got the info from somewhere. Oh well let me backtrack.
  3. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Jackie, I'm going to send mine to you tonight..Why don't you just ask everyone to resubmit their figures. Make it a lot easier for you...I think it's confusing when some send this for one person & that for someone else..even when they send to charity instead of you. I know I'd prolly be walking around talking to myself...lol...I think I do that anyway.

Sandy
  4. JanetB
    JanetB
    I'll be sending my amount to Jackie as well, as a gift payment so she doesn't incur any transaction fees. This only works if you have a balance in your PP account.

~Jan~

Edit:
    I'll wait till the next MSABC is over as we're nearly there already.
  5. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Jan, if I don't have money in PP, they take it out of my bank...

Sandy
  6. gramma1111
    Don't forget......Tomorrow is PINK FRIDAY again..............I'm ready and on the clock..........ARE YOU????????????????? BTW..................DID YOU SEE THE TALLEY FOR LAST WEEK????????????????WE CAN BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Gramma,

Mine are ready to start about noon tomorrow. I want you to know..lol..because I looked at your MSABC auctions, I now have to go in and edit mine......why...because, I didn't put the title within the pink template like you did, at the top. Yours look a lot better then mine...

Sandy
  8. gramma1111
    LOL, Sandy, I didn't either the first time until I spotted that and had to go back and redo that portion. Don't feel bad, we all have our oh oh's.
  9. hopeful2
    hopeful2
    Yea Gramma but, I have more...lol..anyway now we look pretty spiffy...

Sandy
  10. gramma1111
    hopeful2
    Yea Gramma but, I have more...lol..anyway now we look pretty spiffy...

Sandy

Yes maam we do don't we

I'm missing Carol
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free