Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Fundraisers & Friends

1. nykmedia
    nykmedia
    Hi guys, I'm still working on the fundraising book for publication but it isn't going to be going out this year because we just haven't drummed up enough support yet. Files Frog is still in hiding until the time is 'write'.

Just received the BBC CIN pack - is anyone doing anything for that this year?
  2. gramma1111
    Hi all, I have recently started Gramma's Charitable Auctions, which runs in conjuction with YDC, or should I say as a part of YDC. All of my proceeds go to The American Cancer Society, an International Organization. Funds submitted are sent in the memory of my Daughter-in-Law, Frances, who lost her battle with Colon Cancer this past July 31, and also in the name of my husband, Brad who is currently battleing Bladder Cancer.
  3. raindropsies
    raindropsies
    Just thought that I would add a few pictures to the group album of things that I have sold for charity on eBid.net the auction site with a real community.

Why not add a few pictures of what you have sold for charity

I'll be adding more pictures as and when I sell more charity auctions
  4. moonwitch
    I just added some pictures but was a bit miffed to find I could only add 3 pictures to an album as I wanted to add a whole bunch of pictures in one go and didn't want to mess about in PB
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free