eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

New Sellers Coalition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. fancy4glass
    fancy4glass
    Canadian, US & International sellers are welcome. We also appreciate any constructive feedback from buyers.
  2. millhousesilks
    millhousesilks
    Morning i stopped by to see if their were any tips or advise for me but i think where all alone for now!!!!! LOL's.... Have a great day.

sherri
  3. fancy4glass
    fancy4glass
    Anyone needing help identifying a piece of glass or pottery? We'd be happy to help. We are accepting emails of images that may help you in identifying your special piece. also, you may visit us @ fancy4glass.ca for more info.
  4. fancy4glass
    fancy4glass
    We've just encountered a wonderful thing. You may register with many top 100 sites on the internet and these will really increase traffic to your site. Also, we have found a great site called Etsy that is really great for merchants that sell vintage goods. Has anyone noticed a decline in sales since the recession?
  5. youmeus
    youmeus
    fancy4glass, I would like some information on Indiana Glass. Is that something you are familiar with?
  6. youmeus
    youmeus
    If anyone ever comes back here, just ignore my question as I found the answer elsewhere.
  7. DUFFYS
    Hi guys Hope you are all having a great day.
  8. youmeus
    youmeus
    Duffy, what is it you sell? Are you new to eBid or just to this forum? This forum has been dead for awhile, maybe this will bring it back to life.
  9. MediaOne
    MediaOne
    Finally getting up and running, and I was wondering... isn't there a group where you can submit your store to be "torn apart" : ) as far as what can be (or should be changed?).

Also, even though I have my dvds in different categories, it doesn't show up that way in my store page. Is that because "Bargain DVDs" is the category I selected? If I remove that will it be listed as DVD - Action, DVD - Horror, etc...?

Thanks in advance!
  10. MediaOne
    MediaOne
    Fancy,

You said "You may register with many top 100 sites on the internet"... where can this be done? Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free