My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Ireland based Sellers

1. AllThingsTasha
    Yep, getting a bit peed off with paying huge postage, even from northern ireland.. and would love to hear your NO POSTCODE stories...!!
    Also do you use 3v, how do you find it?? Let me know if you are in ireland and we can all support eachother by buying goods and promoting eachother. All Things Tasha xxx
  2. whistleshop
    I sort of just discovered the forum, so I am trying to find some interesting groups! Will be back soon with some 'real' messages. Theo.
  3. TreasuredBargains
    TreasuredBargains
    I knew about the forums but have just discovered Social Groups!

Have been through the postcodes/postage hassle and have now got a postcode (check out www.irishpostcodes.ie for postcodes that actually help couriers find your address, so long as they use Garmin Sat-Nav).
    And I use www.dpd.ie to deliver parcels and collect from Ireland and UK. They're cheaper than An Post's GB prices for heavy parcels (4kg+) and have saved me a lot of money on orders from certain UK suppliers.

I'm happy to help out with any other info.
  4. magicseederireland
    Hi just joined, re 3V I used to use it as i found it was convenient and you did not spend what you did not have, but i read that you are (or were) only allowed to add upto 16 credit cards (3v voucher numbers) to your paypal account after that you would have had to start a new paypal account with a different email address,

not bothering with postcode yet (will look into it though) how many delivery drivers have a garmin sat nav when there are other sat nav makes around, when i have a large package coming from the uk i have my phone number put on it so as the delivery driver can phone for directions works every time to date

taking a look at dpd.ie have also used parcels2go.ie for large packages from/to uk they seem relatively cheap

Phil
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free