Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Coin/Banknote Collectors & Sellers On The Ebid Zone

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Hello & Welcome To All Coin Collectors & Sellers On Ebid:

This new social group has been created as a place where coin collectors & sellers on Ebid can simply get together & chat about their coin buying & selling experiences on Ebid; share buying & selling tips; express your interest (wanteds); etc.

Feel free to share your expertise; ask those prickly questions you may have been embarased to ask. Or just relax & chat about what's important to you in regards to coins.

~Ava~

P.S. My first prickly question is: HELP ME GET AVATAR SIZED PROPERLY FOR THIS VENUE!!!!
  2. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Welcolme troysells4you:
    Thank you for joining! I see we both have the big question marks because we aren't using the Avatar. I can't seem to get my image small enough for here. I hoping someone good with designing Avatars stops by to advise.
  3. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Welcome Im5403:
    Thanks for coming by & for joining the group! Feel free to leave a post!
  4. crazymama
    crazymama
    Hi all and thanks for the invite to this group. Ebid is a great place to buy and sell items. Find some great bargains and yes make some sales.

Take a look around and list some items today.
  5. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Hi crazymama:
    Welcome! Thanks for your excellent advise; it's coming from a seller who does what he says. Hello all, what's going on out there (buying/selling)?
  6. lm5403
    lm5403
    Thanks for the invite and the welcome!
  7. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    You are quite welcolme lm5403. Good evening everyone, hope your day was less bumpy than mines. If anyone would like to share your special interest in coins or your involvement with coins/collectibles please feel free to do so.

I have a particular interest in graded bullion NGC/PCGS american eagle or buffalo proofs; USA proof sets (particulrly early 50's and earlier)- the one's that came in mint box before the brown flat packs were introduced by the mint. I just really love nice coins, usually the one's I can't afford. :-)
  8. lm5403
    lm5403
    I don't have any proof sets earlier than 1953, but I do have a set of early proof Jeffersons. Its here --> http://www.collectors-society.com/re...pleSetID=12380.
  9. burgyeb
    burgyeb
    Hi im5403:
    Thank you, but right now I need to build up my sales before I can get into a buying mode. I think that's probably true for a lot of us. But their are definitely buyers on Ebid.
  10. lm5403
    lm5403
    Actually, it's LM, not IM... and that wasn't an offer to sell, it was showing off...:-)
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free