My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Nan, Chris (PART 1)

1. emporiumdays
    No, I'm not Canadian..... (nor an ex-eBayer)..... but I'll tell you how I got to be on this Canadian Group...

I decided to join the 'Helping Hands' group a week or two ago because of not having any sales in my 3 months on eBid.
    My thoughts were that "there's probably some 'experts' there who can help me".
    Well when I joined I found that others were there wanting help just like me.

In particular I saw the third posting from the bottom, which was titled "Help!!! HOW CAN i SELL!!!".
    Clicking into this discussion I found 2 little postings (both by christygems), and upon reading her comments, I realised she was 'calling out' for help.
    (My heart really went out to her words, especially 'cos it was unanswered and such a lone voice).

And here was me with nothing much to offer, 'cos I'm in much the same boat.

go to PART 2...
  2. emporiumdays
    Anyways, fastforward a week or so, and 'Nan' turns up on eBid.
    I do my usual 'welcome' thing on Gazza's thread, and soon find out that 'Nan' is a bit of a DYNAMO of energy (no doubt with much experience from her eBay days).
    She's posting left, right and centre on the forums, and well, there was no stopping her!!!

After seeing her adapt so quickly here (and trying not to let it get me down too much hehe), I started questioning whether I should even bother any more 'cos it just seemed so hard for me to be successful.

Then, today I thought I'd check my 'profile'. (I like to see how many 'visits' I've received every now and then).
    Well, upon checking, I notice there under my 'Recent Visitors' a certain visit by the name of 'christygems'. (I'd remembered her name from the Helping Hands forum).

go to final part... (PART 3)
  3. emporiumdays
    So ............. I decided to visit her profile in return ------ and what do I find? ....
    I find she's joined another group ..... Which one?...
    A group called (yes you guessed it) "The Canadian Exodus From Ebay" by none other than NAN herself !!! (Isn't it a small world?).

So I just couldn't contain myself, and had to tell you the story, so I joined up to let you both know....
    And I felt so good when I saw that you Nan had encourged Chris with a purchse too.
    So nice....

Have a nice day all.... and all the best....

PS; NAN - Maybe you could offer some insights on that other Group "HELPING HANDS" ?
  4. nan55
    Thank You so much Steve and Welcome.No you don't have to be Canadian. LOL
    In my many years on ebay and now here, I have found it's best to think positive and things will come together

I'll head on over to the helping hands group. I also always need advice. LOL
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free