eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Postcard Seller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. OldPostcards
    OldPostcards
    Good morning all. Are these post entries in this section 'google-able' like the posts in the main forum? Still listing - ooh buzzbeez if you have that many cards listed and still not selling, it's not very encouraging! Hope it improves soon for all of us.
  2. NowAndThen
    NowAndThen
    Hi everyone,
    I'm not strictly a Postcard Seller (ie. dedicated to that) but I do sell postcards. Have a few Welsh ones listed at present but have a few hundred more when I find the time. Not sure if there is an 'approved' way of listing postcards, but if anyone wants to look at my current offerings and perhaps make a comment, you're most welcome (and no offence taken!).
  3. dinnages
    dinnages
    Hi Folks, just thought Id give more weight to this group, as its the best match for my interests. I will post some auctions of postcards when I have worked out all the ebid settings & such like. More so I shall sell transport photographs, and our own small series of postcards, but have an interest in buying too.
    Joined here in 2004, dropped off system through inactivity & rejoined 2008 and guided by 'mospostcards' http://uk.ten.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi...arch&type=user at the start of my revival of interest. Transport being the UK tram era, and general road & rail around Brighton in Sussex, nothing really past about 1979 for me, but do please buzz me if you think youve something worth me biding on. Gordon
  4. Booksbygones
    Booksbygones
    I think it's interesting to note that eBid have twice the number of postcard that the dark side have.
    I'm not really a postcard person, books are my thing, mainly cookery books. However, over the years I've managed to acquire a large quantity of postcards of various sorts and belong to another postcard group, as I find the information quite interesting.
    I've got lots of Louis Wain and local areas and France not listing at the moment as I've got some boring paperwork to sort first.
    If anyone has got postcards on Berkshire (Wokingham, Bracknell) London Wandsworth, I'd be intereste.
  5. HollywoodForever
    HollywoodForever
    We have 44 postcards for sale in our Hollywood Memorabilia shop, all famous faces form the silver screen including some reproduced 1940's magazine covers - which are a personal favourite of mine as the quality is outstanding. Jxx
  6. ButtonJohnLuke
    ButtonJohnLuke
    Hello each and all. I've not listed any postcards here yet and wonder whether there's room for many more on eBid. The listings look pretty full overall and it's always difficult breaking into a market place that is dominated by a few volume sellers. Maybe I'll have to take a more detailed look at what categories seem a little thin on the ground and see if I can fill them.

I was a buyer and online and market seller until 2005 when health constraints halted my activities. I've been listing postcards elsewhere (no, not *there*) in the last few months but things are rather slow all round. I'm sure the current cash situation is causing many people to pull back on spending and I'm considering offering all my postcards as one job lot. But something keeps telling me not to. Oh decisions, decisions!
  7. ButtonJohnLuke
    ButtonJohnLuke
    Oh well, I've added a few .... it's a bit slow going though. Looks like the bulk lister may come in for a bit of a bashing. But ... I'll only do two or three the first time just to be sure I've got it right.
  8. ttelyob
    ttelyob
    Hi,

I have been selling postcards and philatelic items elsewhere for over three years , and have now started my selling on ebid.

I have about 200 still listed on the other place, as they end I am listing on ebid, so hoping for some sales. I can see it will be slow to start with, but I have listed everything with auction and buy it now options and set to relist ten times, so I will be happy not to have the laborious task of relisting unsold items.
  9. OldPostcards
    OldPostcards
    Just sending a message to say hello to everyone and hope you are all doing OK. I have just been adding an album to my profile... better late than never, eh!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free