eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Increase your Search Engine Ranking, Advertise your Store & Ebid Effectively

1. JanetB
    JanetB
    Hi Maxx long time no see

Why not just leave the Group open so all the valuable information can still be used by others?

~Jan~
  2. Maxx
    Maxx
    Hi Jan,
    So good to see you.
    I would love to keep the group open, however it depends on what the future holds for me.
    I will keep you all posted.
    Maxx
  3. Maxx
    Maxx
    We would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest group member lsw0812!

lsw0812
    , feel free to read, learn, ask questions, and offer any tips or knowledge you may have. We're a friendly bunch of people and are looking forward to "talking" with you.
  4. Maxx
    Maxx
    And a warm Welcome to CrazyJays!

Learn, Share, and Laugh with us! We're glad you've joined us, CrazyJays!
  5. Maxx
    Maxx
    Hi everyone! I am so happy the groups are back!
  6. JanetB
    JanetB
    Me too

~Jan~
  7. Maxx
    Maxx
    A warm welcome to new members. I am the group's moderator. I must apologize for not approving you sooner as this group has been dormant for quite some time due to life's big issues. I needed personal time off. I asked if anyone wanted to run the group in my absence. No one wanted that position. I was going to delete the group all together as it wouldn't have been moderated. However the group suggested leaving everything here for others to read. So that's what I did.

Thank you for joining. I'll have to do some catch up to learn of all the changes since I was last here on ebid.

I don't know how much of these posts are still relavant as I see ebid has changed a bit since I have been away.

New members, please read through the posts here. Much of the theory of how to get your business noticed still pertains. While you do that, I'll be catching up on all of ebid's changes.

I'm so glad you're here. And I'm so glad to be back, myself.
  8. JanetB
    JanetB
    It has been over 3 years Maxx - welcome back!
  9. Maxx
    Maxx
    Thank you JE! Missed you and everyone very much. Let's get this party started!
  10. Maxx
    Maxx
    Hello everyone. My son has taken charge of my MAXX account, hence the new MAXX Icon. He wanted to see how he does here on eBid vs the other site. Therefore, this group will no longer be moderated as he is not interested in managing a group. When the MAXX account is back in my hands, I will be once again be involved in this group. Hope everyone has wonderful warm weather to enjoy with lots of sunshine.
    Later Gators!
    Jodene
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free