Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow Sellers

1. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    It's is an option to sell completely free from fees, but fees on eBid are low, why do it. (Or raise your price up a little to account the fee.

A Don't choose the “List” in your listing so that a camera icon shows and not a picture of your item. Your shop looks unprofessional with all camera icons, but in the marketplace, you make your fellow sellers look bad because you didn't take time to take pictures or don't want to pay a low fee.
    One of the categories I sell in has someone that has their listings marked with “LIST” and a camera icon is among the sellers that are willing to pay a fee and has pictures showing. I don't like seeing my items among sellers that use the “List” option.

See letter A You check LIST you get camera icon
    See letter B You get your picture in the marketplace and store and you will have to pay a low fee. Which one catches the eye.
  2. Policequilts
    Policequilts

Can you see how nice to have searches to actually have pictures you are selling?

Please use the GALLERY option.
  3. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    If you have a store, make sure to to place them in the proper marketplace categories, besides your shop categories. Don't just dump your listings in one marketplace categories and make your shop look great with your categories. You make the marketplace harder to search for anything in their proper category and you are just dumping on sellers who care about the marketplace look.

Ex: Craft Books : In the marketplace all dumped in Handmade Goods instead of being sorted into the Craft categories as supplies or under Books. It's maddening to search the marketplace and items are not where they should be.

Not only dumping all in one marketplace category, but to use the "List" and no pictures. Ughhh
  4. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    Make sure that you place your items in the MARKETPLACE in the correct categories instead of dumping them in one.

5. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    If you are just dump and run seller – DON'T active your store.
    Don't let your items show up in the marketplace. Active sellers don't need to have buyers complain that they tried to purchase something and the “dump & run seller” isn't responding.
    > My eBid > > My eBid Store > > > Choose Store to Configure > > > > Offline
  6. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    Work space
  7. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    Work space
  8. Policequilts
    Policequilts
    Work space
Follow Us
New To eBid?