eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone, I'm New

Smile Hey Everyone, I'm New

Merry Meet All
    Just wanted to say hi. I don't know anyone over here but hopefully i will get to know some of you soon.
    Bright Blessings

Talking New To .

Hi, I,m new to and all ready I have found People very Friendly and have received lots of Help, which is Lovely .I wish you Luck .

Hey Lynda,
    Thanks for the welcome, it all very strange almost starting a new on a different site :-) But wanted to branch out and see if we could become part of another community and a friend recommended ebid!!!
    Its so nice to actually see a forum specifically for spiritual/pagan chat unlike many other auction sites!!!

Smile New Start

Hi, Yes I know what you mean its a bit scarey starting again I was on the other E site but I thought I would try on here after reading good reports,People do seem very helpful on here.I had Major Problems with Shop Logo & got great help very quickly to .I had a pop onto your shop , very nice .Hope all goes well.

Thanks!! I am still on the other E site as thats where our main shop is but if things go well over here we would definately consider moving the whole business here.

LD You're everywhere!! MM my love )O( xxx

Sam!! Hey!!
    Yeah thought i would bring some of the shop over here and give it a go. Not going well though :-(
    Havnt sold a thing since being here or on Taz :-(
    Im thinking my only option is going to be sticking with ebay at this rate which isnt ideal
    xxx

It's not your only option- get thee a website!!!

Seriously, it's worth every penny, it's yours, no-one changes your listings, forces you to have unreasonable terms or anything. It's great!!

I did look into it but at the moment we arnt making enough to pay for one. I cant do any html or anything, someone from ebay has offered to do us an informational site which has links to the main shop but dont know anyone who can do a shop for us :-(

Thread Information