My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: fighting fitness

Smile fighting fitness

hi, i've just joined from ebay and am wondering how the selling is going on here? i've not had many views and was wondering if ebid is growing everyday? Its seems a lot slower in having any leads than ebay or am i just being impatient?? . I have a shop which i am just starting to stock so please come and have a look in the martial arts section of sporting goods!! Fightingfitness.

Cheers!!

Forum Newbie
    View HockeyBiz's Feedback (+3)
    All-About HockeyBiz
    View HockeyBiz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default traffic

Hi...the traffic is much less than Feebay but I think it will and is increasing. I'm in the process of setting up a store now. I've an item listed now and I would have had a few hundred hits by know on Feebay but I've only a few here. I will list on Feebay and keep store here to bring people to. You may want to list your martial art items on Feebay and link to your store on Ebid.

Good Luck!

Smile thank you

thanks,

does freebay let you put a link on the pages then? or do you have to add in an email??

Thanks for your responses and help,

Much appriciated!!!

Forum Newbie
    View HockeyBiz's Feedback (+3)
    All-About HockeyBiz
    View HockeyBiz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Since my post, I've read some posts from members saying that it's against policy to put a link to Ebid from another site like Feebay(and vissa versus). Maybe you can add it in an e-mail. I'll keep my eye open for more on this.

I've started to put the Ebid link in all my e-mails. There's some good posts in the forum on how to promote Ebid and link to your store. I'm new this month so I'm learning alot myself. http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=95311

Cheers

Forum Newbie
    All-About unclebill
    View unclebill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink Ebay and web links

Quote Originally Posted by fightingfitness View Post
    thanks,

does freebay let you put a link on the pages then? or do you have to add in an email??

Thanks for your responses and help,

Much appriciated!!!
    Ebay gets very nasty when it comes to posting off site links, They will pull the posting if they catch you!

Smile thanks

thanks for the advice, i did'nt think i'd be able to get away with that on freebay!! or not free as the case may be. I do hope this site takes off as i prefer the way that the account is managed and the setting up of items for sale. It's good to see that more and more people are coming over. I am putting links on my emails now so this mail help!!

Thread Information