Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

​Going AWOL is not an option Private Cats how else are we going to know what is out of stock at the Quarter Master's stores or the snooker score ?!

Throwing it down with rain here which means good listing weather ... oops sorry not allowed to be miserable or talk about real life ... O.K. we have clear blue skies and tropical sunshine !

Oooh, did someone mention tropical sunshine?

I'll gladly take some of that!! Weather here has been horrible these last few days, it makes folk so miserable.....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Had a stunning morning here weather-wise, took ourselves out for a while to enjoy it, now back to the grindstone that is the pc....

Just to let you know I have put my bins out and having chicken Tikka Masala from ASDA for my dinner, And after dinner I am going to re pot my Christmas cactus

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's gotten gloomy and the rain should be coming in before the drop in temperature.

Managed to do more Pinterest pinning.

Thanks to eBid admin. that the USA homepage looks so much better that having items in the wrong category (should be What evers left) if off the homepage.) YEAH!

Mandart, how come you had stunning weather this morning?
    It's been horrible here, and it's even worse now with very strong winds.
    Our bins are all over the garden buttons, plus lost a couple of panels from the greenhouse. The wind is not letting up for quite a few days yet, reaching almost 80 mph on Friday.
    Just served my old man our usual Wednesday meal ... fresh cod cooked in milk and butter, with baby spuds, cauliflower, peas and parsley sauce. He's tucking in like he hasn't eaten for a week. Mine is in the oven, and there it will stay until I'm ready to eat (around 9pm ish).
    I have to make up an order of melts first, I don't mind as I have a few glasses of the good stuff and listen to Andre Rieu as I work.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Mandart, how come you had stunning weather this morning?
    It's been horrible here, and it's even worse now with very strong winds.
    Our bins are all over the garden buttons, plus lost a couple of panels from the greenhouse. The wind is not letting up for quite a few days yet, reaching almost 80 mph on Friday.
    Just served my old man our usual Wednesday meal ... fresh cod cooked in milk and butter, with baby spuds, cauliflower, peas and parsley sauce. He's tucking in like he hasn't eaten for a week. Mine is in the oven, and there it will stay until I'm ready to eat (around 9pm ish).
    I have to make up an order of melts first, I don't mind as I have a few glasses of the good stuff and listen to Andre Rieu as I work.
    It's just rained all day here but it's going to be bad on Friday so I will bring my trolly and box's in when they have been tomorrow to wash them and they can stay in then till the storm goes, i will have to tie the black one up in the garden or it will be in the IOM, i have a bottle of Get More Vits ( not going to get drunk on that am I )

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Just to let you know I have put my bins out and having chicken Tikka Masala from ASDA for my dinner, And after dinner I am going to re pot my Christmas cactus
    You need to spend some time on the naughty step for posting this lol
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateface60 View Post
    You need to spend some time on the naughty step for posting this lol

Oh lol, you crack me up Private Choccie !

Did someone mention the good stuff ? I'll be round at your quarters in a jiffy Private Tropical !

Drinks are lined up Sarge, it's about time we had a bevvy or three!
    Help yourself to a couple of these ...

I think I'll join you with a wee dram of

Cheers!

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information