Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Today went well - just had 40 winks though to recover from the last couple of weeks, cannot believe how hard I find it to concentrate some days and sooo tired ...have just placed next weeks Asda order and now have nothing to organise apart from the home insurance through friendly broker by phone before 10 December - oh and check Winter Fuel Allowance is paid into bank as per letter received today, very welcome, as will be the £10 Xmas Bonus he he he.

Trever, glad you are both back in the land of the living - take it real easy and slow now.

Penni, my first two jabs were the Ast-Zen but the booster is Pfizer - still never felt a thing, no mark, no symptoms, nothing. Hope your appt goes smoothly too.

Oh Maple, isn't it lovely to have the heating on again - hope Somer is still improving.

Maj, please keep your mouses and mices to yourself please ... like you I do not mind them, just not indoors

Trish, hope the family recover quickly, as you say worrying times.

Little Buttons, I got one of my regular drivers back today - he unpacked my stuff from the trays and said he misses not being able to bring it all into the kichen like 'the old days'. I do to, he used to place them on the kitchen table and I did not have to stretch or bend. Catherine is back too (house is shining like a bubble).

Gosh almost 9pm already! Right then, coffee and a biccy then bed I think ...

PS lost one - don't tell Sarge
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 3rd November 2021 at 08:55 PM.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Oh I am pleased you got your driver back, i am not going to do an order for next week I dont think unless I have munched my way through the freezers, i will do a skip later in the week, leave it till then just in case

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes you are right its lucky having the heating on the heating is being serviced today a lot of banging around so hope he doesn't stop it working have it serviced each year, so am keeping fingers crossed about it.

Mand, glad you are both recovering okay. hope everyone else will keep safe & healthy,

Sorry Sgt Somer has 2 to go off later in the week.

Hope everyone is well and happy ...

Had a wee trip to the Post Office this morning (bus then walk back) and blethered to a couple of neighbours so it took a lot longer but we all feel safer / better having our gossips outside rather than gathering in cafes and pubs.

Yesterday morning I changed the bed, the bathroom towels, everything - busy washing machine - then tumbledried it all in the afternoon and had the dishwasher on. This afternoon it all got put away and I watched telly and read and snoozled and now it is after 9 - nothing planned now till next Asda delivery on Wednesday .. unless I have to go to the PO again she says hopefully ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Lurker
    Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    All-About peeps
    View peeps's Listings
    Forum Posts

It sounds as if you are all managing to get by.

Your Majesty - I can understand you being worried about your sister, but treatment may not be as bad as you or she might fear.

Forum Lurker
    All-About peeps
    View peeps's Listings
    Forum Posts

That's weird. The time of my post has gone a bit whappy. It says 12.15am but it is actually 10.15pm.

Quote Originally Posted by peeps View Post
    That's weird. The time of my post has gone a bit whappy. It says 12.15am but it is actually 10.15pm.
    See the bottom of this page ....

The time now is 10:20 PM. Select your local time zone in your User CP > Edit Options area.

... have you changed your time zone somehow
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Lurker
    All-About peeps
    View peeps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ooh, now - goodness only knows. I wouldn't have thought so, but it is definitely wrong. How do I get into my User CP?

...How do I get into my User CP?[/QUOTE]

Umm sorry, I just noticed what it said .... haven't a clue .... BUT your 3 entries tonight are showing as
    Today, 10:15 PM /Today, 10:19 PM / Today, 10:27 PM
    Today, 10:15 PM
    Today, 10:19 PM
    Today, 10:27PM
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 4th November 2021 at 10:37 PM.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Lurker
    All-About peeps
    View peeps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh - well, so long as everyone else is seeing the correct time, then it doesn't matter if I can't fix it straightaway. Thanks.

Thread Information