Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Our friend Ian has just been and moved two dressers and ripped all the shelving out of the shed/ garage so I can now easily get some metal shelving put in there to take all Mikes tools, next job is to get a secure door put on and a new window and then i can get all his hammers, nails, screw drivers and other associated junk put away neatly out of the way.

Don't worry troops I just want to hear what he has to say ( I know he will not be able to resist sending me yet another email !) and then I will be instructing my solicitor to proceed in the direction to protect myself !

Have had a lovely day in the sun in Falmouth and have visited some of my brother's friends so a nice sociable day.
    Erm, who was on guard duty as I seem to have lost another one due to my holiday notice being near invisible as usual ?!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Don't worry troops I just want to hear what he has to say ( I know he will not be able to resist sending me yet another email !) and then I will be instructing my solicitor to proceed in the direction to protect myself !

Have had a lovely day in the sun in Falmouth and have visited some of my brother's friends so a nice sociable day.
    Erm,
    who was on guard duty as I seem to have lost another one due to my holiday notice being near invisible as usual ?!

Well, I blame pte Cats!
    Glad you are enjoying your Cornish break sarge, I'm with you in spirit ...... (almost literally!)
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad Sgt Cornwall is enjoyable, hope it stays nice for you. we are thinking of you Sgt, am sure as you said he'll want to let you know what his Solicitor says, Just do your thing not his, he wants it so make him wait.

Am afraid Somer has a few cards coming up by a collector who has just found us.

Well the rain has started so suppose this is set for the weekend

Erm, who was on guard duty as I seem to have lost another one due to my holiday notice being near invisible as usual
    When you find out who was on duty can we put them against the wall and shoot them dead then put them back against the wall and shoot them again....

I have just found I got 19 bombs in disguise and 26 that have gone off over night

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    When you find out who was on duty can we put them against the wall and shoot them dead then put them back against the wall and shoot them again....

I have just found I got 19 bombs in disguise and 26 that have gone off over night
    Corporal Somerset words fail me ! I need a quick trip to the mess after that news !

Corporal Somerset words fail me ! [I][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400]I need a quick trip to the mess after that news !
    Don't blame me.... it wasn't my turn to be on guard

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Maple, we have lots of Gladioli, they seem to spread, I'm sure we never planted so many ! We leave them in the soil every year. Our biggest problem is the wind blowing them over, they need spiking up.
    Wow, you are lucky that gladiolas are a perennial.
    I have to check the internet and in my area, they have to be dug up and stored for winter. I thought maybe they have a winter hardy gladiola.

* Wednesday, spent 5 hours spreading mulch.
    * Thursday, pretty tired and I had to go to work. By the time I got back home, too sore and tired from the day before of spreading mulch.
    * Friday, some sprinkles early this morning and planning on going to clients home to spread the rest of the mulch. This time the client purchased 7 yards of mulch that I am half way through in spreading.
    It's a lot to spread, but I moving it up and down the hills, stone work and pathways.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes looks as though we will be lucky & leave the bulbs in, must admit6t I leave the Daffs in & have one large container that is really full of the mini ones. & then in the summer put something on top of them have put geranuims in only thing is they were suppose to be red but some are pink, but they looked good.

Have noticed the flower gatalogues seem to be around again,

Have managed to catch up on the relists, not looking forward to trying to sort Somers sales out beginning of next week.

Hope the Cornish weather Sgt is better than here

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

I always had to dig up and store for the winter cannaz, elephant ears, dahlias, gladiolas, cala lilies.
    Daffodils, grape hyacinths, star of Bethlehem, tulips, and such are able to winter here.

Well, I finally finished my clients garden at 6:30pm last night.
    Now all 13 yards of mulch has been spread and everything is weeded.
    This is one of two garden clients that 90% of the yard is gardens

Name:  DSC06684.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  100.9 KB

Name:  DSC06685.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  88.7 KB

Name:  DSC06686.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  89.7 KB

Name:  DSC06687.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  84.4 KB

Name:  DSC06688.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  86.3 KB

Name:  DSC06689.jpg
Size:  83.9 KB

Name:  DSC06690.jpg
Size:  87.3 KB

Name:  DSC06691.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  83.9 KB

Back hill of the kettle that took a couple of years to stablized.
    Ground cover of creeping vinca, sedum and lambia with various flowers

Name:  DSC06693.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  94.5 KB

Thread Information