Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Yes nice here in Somerset, yesterday & looks as though today here will be nice again, so may get to sit in the garden & have coffee, yesterday there was a bit to much wind for that.

Have been good & done the relists, & I see Somer is haveing a few moore sales sorry Sgt.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

I get to house sit for two homes. Take of a stray kitty and feed the birds this coming week.

I have a new client for cleaning. One of my other clients recommended me and I met up with her yesterday. OH MY GOODNESS - I WANT TO BE HER.

She is sassy, full of life, enjoyable 82 year old. Her and her boyfriend had purchased this house and she has a house in Illinois. HE STILL COACHES at a college. She was married for over fifty years when her husband passed away. She say the coach and went to say hi. It was her high school sweetheart. His wife passed away and they have been together for 5 years and decided to buy a house.

She mentioned that they weren't married. I looked at her and I told her : " You mean you shacked up with him." She turned red and just laugh. What a great couple.

Yesterday, finished with work and decided to do some shopping.

I was at the Dollar Store, and I came across some fabric cat heads on top of pens.
    PURRfect. I am working on some cat journals.
    I went to check out my items and the cashier tried to scan the pens, but didn't want to register. I looked at the guy and said "Oh, your cat scan isn't working". The people behind burst out laughing and then the cashier realized what I said.

Well, back to organizing some of my sewing supplies. I have so many sewing feet, but can't find my specialty ones to do cording.
    Getting some more crafting pieces done so that I can list them.

I have more buttons in groupings and ready for pictures. BUT, today it looks very dreary and maybe rain will be coming.

You make me dizzy with all the things you do Private Police !

Where do you get your energy from ?!

Corporal Somerset get those defenses mended this instant you are meant to be setting a good example to the troops !

Now where is Private Buttons don't tell me she's sneaked off and gone AWOL with Private cats ? I hope she is alright.

My garden wall is slowly being put back together but it's still a mess out there. Have to go on a sortie to Taunton this weekend to meet up with the youngest cadet to see if I can smooth things over but still won't be seeing my granddaughter.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you manage to catch up with your cadet hope you manage to smooth things over, your grand daughter must be growing, they don't stay little very long these days am sure they grow quicker than when ours were small.

You will be pleased to hear Sgt, that summer was listing yesterday to make up for the losses, & I have yesterday sorted some stock to list so will try & finish getting it ready to list.

Police how do you manage it all,

Hope everyone is okay & that the snow doesn't effect anyone.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Still organizing my sewing accessories and such.
    One of my sewing boxes became brittle and the compartment doors are snapping off, and the snaps and studs are fall out. So I had to see if I could find another storage/sewing case. Found a small container so I ended up taking the other two sewing cases and removing items and place them in a different area. All the spools of thread had to be arranged just right to the lids with the 3 trays would lay right in those cases.

I have over 20 sewing machine feet, some duplicates, but still can find the 3 specialty feet.

@Cornishmaid @Maplegin
    I have to keep busy. Partly is that I have to work into my retirement because a car accident I had over 20 years reduced my income in half and I been using up what was suppose to be my retirement during this time. But the other thing is, I tried to keep busy so that my back won't stiffen up on me, but then my back can be over stressed. No happy medium.

Back to finish organizing and then some sewing. It's dreary and drizzly.
    Tomorrow is a work day for me.

It's pouring down today so I didn't get to go out for a spot of strimming.

I went out and did a bit of bee bombing.

Billy said he is hoping he will still be around to see the new plants and the bees.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Yesterday, it was dreary and drizzling.
    In the afternoon, just damp and it was in the 60's and warm.

This morning, everything is covered in snow and it's still snowing.

Poo! Still have to go to work today.

I did get some sewing done and have 5 new items that will be listed here.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

well we had every sort of weather yesterday, including snow but it didn't get the chance to pitch, today very cold but the sun is out.

Managed to get some PC's sorted & scanned so Sgt should be pleased as will start listing, & somer is listing 10 a day so we are doing are best to get numbers up.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

Happy APRIL FOOLS Day

Yesterday morning, it snowed.
    Went to work and the client's driveway was full of snow.
    When I left, the driveway snow melted, but still snowing and there were WORMS crawling across the driveway. (In the cold)

Managed to get some more sewing down.
    I don't think I will be able to take new pictures for items to list. It's just dreary.

Tomorrow, I have a feral kitty and the outdoor birds to feed for another client that went out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    somer is listing 10 a day so we are doing are best to get numbers up.
    Well it's true that I am listing. However I am listing under the name "Ellabor" and is my own stuff and not for the business.

Thread Information