Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

ive got my red hot chilli pepper cream on. need to put on cotton gloves then latex ones just to use it. maybe it will work tonight

listed a few
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

We're babysitting - and watching 'Dispicable Me' - again

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie am sure you are enjoying it really, does this mean you get to put him to bed as well.

Sgt what a horrible thing to happen anothere reason that think will leave my inner glass dirty. It will only get dirty again. hope you can get a replacement Sgt.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    ive got my red hot chilli pepper cream on. need to put on cotton gloves then latex ones just to use it. maybe it will work tonight

listed a few
    Penni,
    We found a product called Zostrix at our drug store. It comes in gel form and is in a big tube like lip balm and can be applied with just the tube. My husband has Shingles and it takes care of his pain right away. I love it because I am the one who has to apply it and I don't need gloves or anything. Might check to see if there is something like it in Scotland. I think it is made by Johnson and Johnson so I would think you could get it.

Been busy again. Craigslist is doing well. As soon as we get through this season I hope to look for things that I can start listing again.

Our son leaves for Japan next Saturday for 3 weeks. That should give my fingers a rest. He seems to find all the stuff we need to list.

Hubby is really tired and he says he hurts all over tonight. He hasn't moved this much furniture since we closed our 2nd hand furniture store 10 years ago.

OH brother is dying from Agent Orange Cancer and that is keeping us all busy. Finally talked them into moving closer to us so we can be of some help when they need it. They were almost 20 miles away and we couldn't get there quickly when they needed us and the gas bill was going out of this world. This will also help with his sister-in-law when it is over. She will need help since she is almost blind and needs help getting around. It has been some long hard hours for the last 3 weeks. They are 5 years younger than we are and even with our issues we are in great shape compared to their health problems. (boy is this a negative post, sorry, just had to vent).

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

IA moan is often good and doesn't hurt anyone. Now a good morning. It's bank holiday Monday and the sun is shining! Unheard of. Done the tea and coffee and Mil, who informed me that she has been to Russia and was surprised to be back in her room. She leads such an exciting life. I must search for some yellow bias binding so I can start listing things for the next YDC. OH is now up and if I want a cup of tea I shall need to hurry or none will be left
    Last edited by meebo1; 4th May 2015 at 06:21 AM.

After yesterdays non-stop downpour we also have sun here.
    No more soggy moggies - well not so far today anyway.

Hope things go better for everyone... life can be very hard sometimes.
    Feel like running away with Meebs's MIL ....

Right another coffee and a wee read before I even think about doing anything....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

All a bit shell shocked due to lack of sleep. Little man DID not want to go to sleep and insisted on Grandad reading every available story book

I couldn't get to sleep until I heard our son come in - about 1am - and still couldn't sleep after that. Should've stayed up and done some more listing here, methinks

Tidy up day today as they'll be packing to leave tomorrow. Wonder how many bits of Lego I'll find in unusual places ?

But first another mug of tea

Name:  Starter_fluid.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  11.5 KB

Morning everyone' got up lat through having to take a piriton and a pain killer last night, I got in bed and my PBC itch started up and my body was alive every where, started at my ankles and travelled up wards, almost ripped my stomach to bits and then my arms started and my face, neck etc, all back to normal this morning with just a bit of tingling in my thighs, but have very stiff hands and feet.
    still people are worse off that me and i woke up doped but quite happy.
    I am really mad about MIL going to Russia because i always wanted to go there, it's unfair that she can just skip off like she does.
    Annie I bet you are looking forward to peace but sad to see them go at the same time.
    Boisie, rant away and vent all you like, I do
    Hugs to every one who is feeling like S***. going to scramble some eggs.

Oh dear Agent Orange cancer, that is awful Private Boi, I hope he got a lot of compensation. You vent all you want !

All quiet on the Western Front, I guess the newbies are having their bank holiday. Make sure you keep on your guard tomorrow when they get back to work tunnelling and wire cutting !

Thread Information