Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. Just about got myself organised, preparation done and table laid, just the salads to do so can have a five minute sit down before guests arrive.

I hope MIL is alright Private Meebo but at least you will have a bit of peace and quiet if she's lost her voice !

Now where are those two dev... erm I mean Private Buttons and Private Cats. I bet they are up to no good !

Sorry i am late sarge was doing foot soaking, ulcer and pedicure treatment, washing leg stretchy cover things, washing dishes, mopping kitchen floor, eating breakfast, washing more dishes, now going to do my relists, then make a shopping list, then cook dinner, then re do legs then fall in bed, I ended up not being able to walk last night as calves and my back started to gave in. I think i am going to have to demand a district nurse like some of you said I should have in the first place.
    Never mind I am here now sarge, What would you like cats and I to mess up........ opps sorry I meant help with.
    You should have just made a big pan of scouse sarge and give em all a dish, it would have put hairs on their chests.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

some people might not appreciate hairs on their chests

No! I have enough on my chin. (must go shave soon or family will hire me out to the circus as the bearded lady).

Happy Mothers Day to all you MOMS. Put your feet up and demand that they take care of you for the day. (I tried it and it didn't work)

Quote Originally Posted by dardonboi View Post
    No! I have enough on my chin. (must go shave soon or family will hire me out to the circus as the bearded lady).

Happy Mothers Day to all you MOMS. Put your feet up and demand that they take care of you for the day. (I tried it and it didn't work)

Huh ? That will be the day Private Boi The only chance I get to put my feet up is inspecting under the mess tables !

Guests have been fed and watered and just departed. The old Soldier enjoyed himself and the wine !

Right if you are not doing your own listings Private Buttons you could always do my relists for me so I can get on with much more important duties !
    A good idea getting the nurse in Private Buttons it's a lot for you to manage with all your own aches and pains.

I still have some re list to do sarge so sorry but can't do yours and i am knitting a dress in 3 ply from the lot that came out of the washer in a knotted mess.
    Just ordered Mike 6 pairs of long white socks and 3 pairs of normal length to replace that two way stretch stocking stuff, at least i will be able to throw them in the washer and not have to tape the toes up.
    I just shouted and bullied him to put his feet up on a stool while he was sitting down and he was in agony when it was up on it, is this normal sarge?
    Liver and onions for dinner with spuds and broccoli, Oh yum...........

I don't know Private Buttons. Was it because it was pressing on one of the wounds ? Try putting a pillow on the stool first to give it some extra cushioning. The higher you can get the feet the better to drain any excess fluid. The doctor told the Old Soldier to lie on his bed with pillows under his feet for a couple of hours after lunch but he's refusing to do it ! Bloomin' men, never do what they are told !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    The doctor told the Old Soldier to lie on his bed with pillows under his feet for a couple of hours after lunch but he's refusing to do it ! Bloomin' men, never do what they are told !
    He needs one of those recliner chairs that tip you out of it to put his feet up. The Old Sailor has one and my JR loves it ! She jumps up onto it when he raises the leg rest up so that she can have a cuddle with him

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just bought one of those cairs last week and its great.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    He needs one of those recliner chairs that tip you out of it to put his feet up. The Old Sailor has one and my JR loves it ! She jumps up onto it when he raises the leg rest up so that she can have a cuddle with him

Yes I have been thinking of getting him one as he's now finding it more difficult to get up. Did you bother to take out a warranty in case it breaks down ?

Thread Information