Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hmmm ... typical or what - sleep well x
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thank you Private Cats. Well have had some good news Cadet Malcolm and girlfriend have found a really nice flat to rent in the city centre. It has a shared garden which backs onto the river and is really pretty. Humm ... already planning to do a lot more 'shopping' in Bath ... wonders when I can get a spare key ?!

He has also been asked to be the physiotherapist for the British indoor netball team again but this time it's in Australia in October for two weeks ! They have agreed that his girlfriend can go too and I think they hope to extend their stay for another week. I'm really excited for them. It's Brisbane they are going to and they will be near the beach.

All that good news - he deserves the break
    ... and gosh they will be close by but not living with you -hurrah, you may even get invited and get cooked for!!!
    Australia is a real biggie - wow - clever lad or what!!!
    Right off food shopping or we may not eat ..well you know what I mean lol
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

If I was you i would move in with them sarge

Pam, will keep you posted but I think it may be a pain to put an electric one in the car, we have a Transit wheelchair for just in case occasions that we leave in the car boot, but it's not electric.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I have finished the floor, cleaned the rabbit's cage, fed Mil, cut and cleaned her finger nails under a lot of protest (she is worse than a little boy) and now I am finished. My right arm is hurting and swollen, which is entirely my own fault - should have worn my elastic sleeve. But I do so hate wearing it. In case you are wondering - OH is out till later this afternoon, so I took the opportunity to polish floors without anyone getting in the way. Even Barney was banished to the garden

Meebo you are naughty doing the floors without your sleeve, my floor has paint drips all over it at the moment so there is no need to waste my time cleaning it until he has finished painting and boy is it going to take some cleaning after.

Do you buy wheelchairs? I thought the NHS supplied them.

Our GP has Physiotherapists in charge of assessing for chairs and a Centre which supplies and fits special ones. Also, to get an electric wheelchair you used to have to be trained then accompanied out down the town by an Occupational Therapist and a policeman to check you were fit to be in the traffic crossing roads etc ....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I think they only provide push ones here but not sure, anyway I cant be arrised with them, I don't like our OT and she didn't like me, They would not even help us with a shower and told me this house was not the house for me. It's my house and I worked and paid for it and what the * had it got to do with her, cow.

Rainy and cold today. We were going to go out for dinner with OH brother but they haven't called so not sure what to do

I have been working on some personal pictures and I am amazed at how much all the grandkids have grown in such a short length of time. Our 6th of 12 graduates from high school next week and seems like she was just born. One of these days i would love to have them all together at one time (well I think I do anyway).

That would be some houseful Boi ... fun but exhausting!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information