Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FalonTowers View Post
    So...Eastbourne Housing think I want to move from a ground floor flat to one on the 3rd floor in a block with steps going into the building and no lifts. People wonder why I don't want these people as my landlord.

It appears they have ignored my request for support in finding a place in a retirement home and instead, are looking for a standard transfer as though I have no disabilities or medical needs

Sadly I hear this a lot from people I know with all the Housing Associations, they really don't care about their residents, they're just a number to be pushed into any old hole. Wish you well with this one.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Moving house with houseing people seems that they don't listen to hat people want

Hope this weather isn't finding to many problems for people it waited untill I was coming out of the supermarket & then very heavy rain. only good thing is we don't haVE THE WIND WITH IT TODAY.

Yes somer knows his way to the dog house, but noticed I still get asked things so I have to speak, also its making me sound different

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Somer might want to hire a taster, if maple is the one who does the cooking.....no reflection on her ability, but after a wise(?)crack like that, I'd be rereading Arsenic and Old Lace.....lol (teasing, somer)

Gosh, Moonie - I hope you have redecorated your place with at least one padded room where you can go bang your head against the wall without hurting yourself. geeeeeezzzzzzzzz. I despair. I know a number of public servants, and have to say any of them would have done a better job for you if they were in a coma compared to what you're getting!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Oh, you really couldn't make it up!
    I know. I don't know how other housing departments work, but here, I can stipulate what kind of proporties I am looking for. So I ticked the boxes for privately rented supported housing in a private retirement home.

I was told when this first started that my application had a 14 week processing time. When I phone a private retirement place providerr, they put me on 5 waiting lists during that first phone call.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post

Gosh, Moonie - I hope you have redecorated your place with at least one padded room where you can go bang your head against the wall without hurting yourself. geeeeeezzzzzzzzz. I despair. I know a number of public servants, and have to say any of them would have done a better job for you if they were in a coma compared to what you're getting!
    Their excuse is that I don't have any social housing needs assessed and then put in writing. To get an assessment I would need to have an Ocupational Therapist visit me at home and they write up the housing needs report. Here in Eastbourne, the waiting list to see an OT is 2-3 years.

This means that Eastbourne Housing have me down as someone needing a standard transfer when I actually need sheltered housing as a minimum. My tenants' handbook says that I am supposed to have my garden maintained by Eastbourne Housing now that I am unable to maintain it myself but they haven't done anything to help with this as they don;t have that piece of paper as evidence of my disabilities.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Its okay haven't found the arsenic yet.
    won't complain to much he is listing stamps at the moment & mumbling away about them.

I have some more cards to list this afternoon.

Have just book our covid jabs end of October, so think have caught up on all the things have to arrange, seems am always trying to arrange appointments & to add to the list we now have to do it for Somers aunt as well as she is waiting for hearing test & any of her appointments we have to arrange as well as she can't hear.

Was lovely & sunny suddenly it changed just got the washing in in time before heavy rain now the sun is trying to come out again, may be able to put out again.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    Hi Maplegin

Been really busy in gardening everyone else's gardens.

I have a large project where I cleared out a wooded area of all the kudzu, raspberry bushes, nettle, tickweed and such.
    Created a path through it and started with plants and seeds to make it both domestic and native planting.
    Today, they asked if I would take over the lawn and garden care. They really don't like the people they have.

Here is the big project I am working on . . .
    This is the wooded area that has been cleared and plantings have started
    Attachment 65474

Attachment 65475

These are gardens that have been updated and new rock work done.

Attachment 65476

Attachment 65477

The biggest project is adding a double waterfall with a swim pond and other smaller ponds with waterway. Sergio was doing the layouts and rock work here.

This is from the back where the water drains, filters and recycled back up to the top waterfall.

Attachment 65478

Attachment 65479

Attachment 65480

Attachment 65481

This is the swim pond that is being filled.

Attachment 65482

Attachment 65483

Attachment 65484

The pond is filled and the second waterfall is in place, when I checked today ( no pictures of this )

Still working on the waterfall gardens.
    Planted in the grasses and ground cover that is on the back terrace.
    Purchase a couple of lime green conifers and planted on the back terrace.

Still have to mulch and then clean out the wooded garden.

Here's some pictures of the the completed pond with main waterfall

Name:  DSC02183 (640x480).jpg
Views: 59
Size:  325.0 KB

Name:  DSC02185 (640x480).jpg
Size:  343.8 KB

Name:  DSC02186 (640x480).jpg
Size:  306.8 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

All I can say, police, is...WOW!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thats what I said Wow, you are doing a grand job

Why do weighted blankets need to be so unwieldy and heavy?

I slept with one on my bed last night and when I tried to move it this morning I mangled my back

Thread Information