Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

somebody just got me, I only took my eyes off for a moment, comes to sumfin when you can't even go to the loo

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    somebody just got me, I only took my eyes off for a moment, comes to sumfin when you can't even go to the loo
    Just goes to show you have to be alert at all times Private Buttons !

Sarge I was out getting supplies - important defence work
    (the Dell needed a new battery which is now charging) .....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

The hospital visit was because there were irregularities in my mammogram. Got an ultrasound, then they asked me to wait an hour and i had a biopsy, then finally an x-ray. was to go back next week for results but i'll be in the isle of man. So going back in two weeks. Including travel and the hours wait it took 6 hours! I hadnt had breakfast before i went because it was too early and the letter said the ultrasound visit would take about an hour. Was so starving when i got home i ate almost a whole pizza!
    Snowing quite heavily here, and windy. Phone says the real feel temperature is -9. It feels bitterly cold. Im going for an hours nap to see if the weather improves before i have to walk to the PO (about a mile). And that way I miss the school kids too. Hope everyone is warm and well xx
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Oh dear sounds like you had a fun day - NOT - Private Wicca. I do hope the results turn out alright for you. Such a shame you have to take that worry away on holiday with you, that is lousy timing.

Never mind I'm sure Private Cats will be able to take over all your duties while you are away !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Oh dear sounds like you had a fun day - NOT - Private Wicca. I do hope the results turn out alright for you. Such a shame you have to take that worry away on holiday with you, that is lousy timing.

Never mind I'm sure Private Cats will be able to take over all your duties while you are away !
    But of course Sarge

.......... pffffffffffffff yeah right!!! She must have had one or two already to come up with that idea...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Pennie so sorry you had all that messing around hope it will be all good news when you get back from IOM .

Think today is an awkward day for most, Went in the centre today & the phone wasn't working Somer came home without his Baquet that had treated him to, so he is going to have that tonight, the centre was either very busy or no one , the new shop which is doing Holistic Treatments & nails, there phone was fitted on Thursday & by Friday that has given up & still waiting for them to ccome & sort that, & Somer went to ring his parents all he was getting was a long scretching sounds so in all not good for phones.

The good thing is that its been warmer & sunny,

Hope everyone managed to get some sunshine, it certainly makes you feel better.

What a horrible day you must of had Penni, fingers crossed that the results are all good and hope you can not worry too much and enjoy your break XX

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Penni, I do hope the biopsy will show nothing is wrong. And it won't be easy not to think about it while away. Keep busy, but you do that anyway

Red face Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Glad to see you are still at it meebo. I predict the auctions will be climbing. Did some more promotion for you people on some big media sites. You would be surprised how many online sellers do not know about eBid yet. I am not selling anything right now. If I get some more buddy points that is fine with me. Good luck with every one's sales.

Attachment 38893

Thread Information