Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops, glad to hear you are all alive and kicking, well Private Buttons is obviously kicking delivery people ! Sorry to hear about your sister Private Majesty ma'am, hope she rallies to the treatment.

Corporal Somerset you appear to be losing far too many listings you are meant to be setting a good example, fix that barbed wire straight away.
    (she said with fingers crossed behind her back, hoping they don't spot the ones I lost yesterday and today !)

Well the stair rail is now half up and there are more tools and plaster dust been left on the stairs again and no idea when he will come back to finish it. The decree nisi has now been applied for so I suppose that's something. I've been getting rid of more stuff and attempting to freshen up the gloss on the woodwork.
    My brother is coming for the day tomorrow so it will be nice to have someone to talk to as my friend from Cornwall can't make it, she's still feeling rough after her Covid, still coughing and still no taste or smell.

Forum Lurker
    Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    All-About peeps
    View peeps's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've managed to fix the time. It is in My Account and Settings. I assume the hour change sent it whappy.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Peeps glad you have sorted it out, hopefully won't happen again.

Sgt hate to tell you but as I went into do the relists I see summer has some more losses coming beginning next week, will pass the message to him, but please don't pass the potato peeler unless you want half the potato wasted AS BEING left handed its his excuse for not peeling vegs.

Things are moving ahead slowly Sgt, doesn't sound as though you will have to move just yet. does he know what he really wants.

adsa delivery people are not the only ones i will be kicking asda pharmacy have now forgotten to order my meds and i dont have BP meds completely ran out wed night and they said you will have to wait till tuesday night now, oh no i bleerdy well wont the AH's I said what's happened he said Oh I do not know so i told him well I do you forgot to order the script he told me to ring 111 , it will be 999 he's ringing if i get my hands on him

that the best excuse for not peeling spuds that I have ever heard

Forum Lurker
    All-About peeps
    View peeps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Then they wonder why people stockpile medicines - you have to if you can. Forgot to order - shouldn't there be systems in place to prevent any such human error and excuses?

Quote Originally Posted by peeps View Post
    Then they wonder why people stockpile medicines - you have to if you can. Forgot to order - shouldn't there be systems in place to prevent any such human error and excuses?
    yes there should be they managed to order my husbands, anyway I rang the surgery and script ready to pick up immediately BP already shot up to 174/ 86, i wonder why, i did miss last nights pill though to keep for tonight to try anD eak them out or eek it out as i only had one left, all the rest I have loads of like you say stock piled

Forum Lurker
    All-About peeps
    View peeps's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm not surprised your BP shot up with all this going on, never mind whether or not you'd missed tablets.

Good afternoon all, slowly recovering from that bug, no longer infectious, but suffering a little brain fog and everything tastes like mud. Which is not good. And my energy has gone....

Know what you're saying about prescriptions, since covid it's been a nightmare getting our medications, we can only get them through our surgery and it's getting more and more difficult, I've been able to build ours up so we're a month in hand and it's been very necessary a couple of times.

Feeling well enough to start sourcing some new items and start listing them to help plug the gaps all you naughty people are making by selling things....

Look after yourselves.

Trevor.

i am going to try and get a small stock on, no wonder i am stressed as mikes legs have gone off on one again every time i put compression on they get soaked so i took the compression off, I am dashing round doing the work the DN's and paying for the stuff to do it, I am not a doctor or a damn nurse either

Thread Information