Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! 6 am and it's daylight. So I can see the grey clouds. It's chilly too, so maybe the summer is over. Anyway, canteen duty is done, so sarge's coffee is waiting and a large pot of tea, which I think I can empty all by myself this morning. The YDC is approaching fast and I have no idea what to list. I need inspiration. So any suggestions would be appreciated. The carer should be here soon, so I better ready to jump into action

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - what a dull start to the day. I hope it brightens up later as the Old Sailor is coming over for a late lunch and we had hoped to be able to sit out in the garden.

Just been plugging some of my listings on various Facebook groups and I'm afraid that I've sold some of them [Sorry Sarge.]

Time for another mug of tea to recover!

Coffee is lovely ... no sun, dull here - so may have to watch Snooker all day ........
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Linda enjoy the snooker, we actually saw some of it yesterday as it was much to windy to do anything outdoors,

Hope this doesn't mean the somer is over.

Am just going to start listing Sgt & somer already is Listing

Somer is jealous I thjink Buttons as one of his fillings has come out he has an appoinment beginning of May but he says it doesn't hurt.

Thank you for the coffee Private Meebo much appreciated. Right troops you need to be on your guard as I had two books stolen yesterday, both by newbies. Of course it wasn't my fault as I was busy out washing my filthy tank. At least I can see out of the windscreen now which helps !

And I know how much Somer likes the dentist.

Sarge Tank washing is mans work, give him the bucket, tell him he no washy you no feedy, be good exercise for his tennis arm

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt have managed to list 10 & am going to get some more orginsed to list later in the week as its still a chilly wind here.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post

Sarge Tank washing is mans work, give him the bucket, tell him he no washy you no feedy, be good exercise for his tennis arm
    Now that made me laugh out loud Private Buttons !

DID SARGE SAY SHE LOST SOME MORE THINGS? i THOUGHT THAT NEVER HAPPENED HERE!!!!!

I lost a lot of stuff this week end but it was on Craigslist so they don't count.

What a beautiful day we have had. Temperature perfect and the sun is shining. Supposed to be stormy the rest of the week so I am glad we had today.

I do hope all the teeth stuff gets sorted soon. I get to get new appointments made this week as it will be the first time in ages that they will be able to get some repair work done. Then it is time for me to start the Dr. thing again. Last time I was sicker after the appointment than before I went in. DO NOT LIKE DRS'.

Annie I am so sorry for your loss. These losses always leave huge holes in our lives.

Sarge your vacation pictures were wonderful. So glad you had a good time.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It looks nice outside, but it is cold - the heating has come on. I have no plans of going out (but I will tomorrow) I could do some ironing, relist and edit, but I fancy trying out some Macramé and I think that will win Canteen duty is done. I have even let the rabbit out of his cage. He always looks at me accusingly when he gets locked up for the night. Mil appears to be awake early, so I better give her some tea

Thread Information