Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - sunny here bit don't know how long it will last.

All safe on the listings front - and it's the day job again today but with earlier finish.

Chasing Dad's & my prescriptions [there's always something] Arranged with Lloyds to collect and deliver both our prescriptions 4 weeks ago on Monday - so we were expecting them this Monday - no sign of them. Awaiting a phone call to tell where they are ..............

Good luck with that Private Mcc2, I phoned Lloyds to order one of those catapulting chairs for the Old Soldier and was told they could order it but couldn't do anything else, like take the payment or do a warranty, as their computer system was up the creek and had been for days. They are going to phone me when it's fixed.

Private Boi I would advise you to go out of your front door and not the back door so your rifle doesn't get rusty !

Can I borrow your gardener Private Meebo? My garden was starting to look O.K. but with all the recent rain all the grass needs cutting again and I haven't got any energy.

We get the same at Asda pharmacy, every time we go to pick them up they will be ready the day after or two days as they haven't come back from the surgery yet, well yes that,s because they never send them to the surgery on the right day to get signed. if our GP wasnt a car ride away I would take them myself, they are hopeless.
    Suns out here as well and it's quite warm.
    Have now got a sore chest and throat, hurts to breath. Why is it every time I go to that darn hospital I come back with a bug.

Attended Health Centre for yearly health check - so a nurse takes blood and I am out the door within 5 minutes.....

Boots has taken over our local pharmacy a year ago and boy have things improved.
    Still phone in prescription - voicemail says prescription will be ready for collection in two working days
    It can be sent direct to pharmacy if required. So I state yes Boots at Health Centre.
    The GP receptionists take 2 working days at least to send the forms over the path to the pharmacy.
    I leave it nearer the week before collecting and the prescriptions are there waiting.
    Before no matter how long I left it there was always some delay or some medication missing.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

well i would not like to phone one into Asda as you would never see it, They get my repeat form and keep it there and you tell them what you need off it when you pick the previous one up and then they just order what the hell they want.

Thanks for the coffee Meebo. I needed it. Going to be a busy day. Granddaughter coming today with the baby today. Very nice for PaPa to have someone to play with.

The rest of the week will be busy. Brother-in-law needs some help getting the rest of his things out of his house so they can get it on the market to sell. They love their apartment and seem to be settling in nicely. At least now they are close enough for us to help when they need it.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i'm shattered! Mobility scooter arrived at lunch time and by the time i assembled it and went round the lock on it i was well shattered. going to bed now for an hour
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

I though you already had one that your hubby couldn't use as it hurt his hands, I got frightened off using mine to go out on my own as the traffic around here is down right dangerous with loads of holiday makers looking at the scenery instead or where they are going, also there is nowhere i can safely park it outside Asda, and security won't keep there eyes on them any more like they used to do at one time so my little scooter is just sat it the lounge, the idea was mike walked into town and i used the scooter but as Mike can't walk that far any more, that put an end to that idea.
    one day i will brave it.
    Anyway Penni have fun on it. it will be safer than a bike in the wind for you

Fantastic Private Wicca you will be able to catch those pesky buyers trying to pinch our listings now. Jolly good show !

I'm in love !!! I was just putting my rubbish out and this chap comes along walking the sweetest little brown spaniel puppy who was only two and a half months old. I'm not usually a doggy person but it bounded up to me and cuddled up against my legs, it was so cute I nearly dognapped it !

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons, we gave away Pete's old one on freecycle when he got his electric wheelchair. At the moment getting it in and out the house is a bit of a challenge but once I get used to it , it should be fine.
    I too love spaniel pups but rowan is 10 now so maybe only cute to us now.
    The gulls woke us up this morning. They were so noisy!
    Hope you all have a fine day
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information