Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

In Wisconsin, USA
    we had a second snowfall that stuck to the ground.
    Both times, it was a bout 2 inches, but has melted.

Yesterday, it was in the 40's and the second snowfall had completely melted.
    Now we are waiting for ? rain or snow ?

I HAD a visitor who thought is was great to be in my house.

Name:  DSC02382 (640x607).jpg
Views: 98
Size:  168.6 KB

Yep, that's right. It's a mosquito.

Hello...back with yet another update. So..this morning was my appointment with the Dementia Neurologist who has now referred me to a colleague but I cannot for the life of me remember who he said that was. He wants to see if my memory loss could be due to lifelong undiagnosed Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (already spotted back in the 90s by a private Clinical Psychologist) when I was in my 30s. It has taken the NHS 25 years to refer me to the right person so hopefully I won't have to wait that long again before I get some help lol
    He also suspects that the later deterioration of my cognitive skills might be from the cardiac arrest and coma in 2016. No one since my hospital admission has ever suggested anything like a brain injury, nor told me anything about my hospital stay, nor any aftercare offered.
    I know this might sound like a positive step forward, but I have waited such a long time to be heard by anyone, I'm starting to think this turn of events is too good to be true.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sunny fingers crossed that something at last is working hope its a help. did they provide transport to go there,lets hope its a positive step for you.

Here was minus 3 but appears to be a slightly bit warmer here in Somerset, please all stay warm

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Sunny fingers crossed that something at last is working hope its a help. did they provide transport to go there,lets hope its a positive step for you.

Here was minus 3 but appears to be a slightly bit warmer here in Somerset, please all stay warm
    I was offered patient transport but declined as it doesn't include having someone with me for any consultation. I have a personal assistant who drove me there and back and came into the room where the doctor was.

I employ her privately because I appear to be wealthy as no financial support was offerd by Adult Social Care. Social Services assessed me for a care plan recently and offered me a carer for one an a half hours a week. The minimum cost of a care package is £90 a week and I pay my personal assistant less than half that, so I declined the offer of a care plan
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad they offered it that was better than a lot get, hope now you have been seen hope it will start things happening for you..

rather cold here seems to have gone from minus 3 to minus 1 now just not good also have had fog since last night

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Glad they offered it that was better than a lot get, hope now you have been seen hope it will start things happening for you..

rather cold here seems to have gone from minus 3 to minus 1 now just not good also have had fog since last night
    Given I live alone and am on means tested benefits, I don't think Adult Social Care charging me £90 a week for one and a half hours from a carer when I can pay less than half that if I paid private is more than other peopleget. I actually a lot less help than many people I know get help with.

I meet the criteria for patient transport which involves being dropped off at reception and left there to make my own way home. That is what happened when I went to the hospital for my scan. I also had to be ready for 6am for a pick up at 8am. I take a couple of hours to get ready without help so had to stay up all night the night before.

So far I have been waiting more than 25 years for my privately sourced diagnosis of ADHD to be confirmed by someone on the NHS. I'm in my 60s now. Going by past experience I might have my grave stone made with the wording 'still waiting for an ADHD diag....oh look, a squirrel!'.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Is Cornishmaid about? No? Good, she would be cross with me - 3 sales this morning!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Is Cornishmaid about? No? Good, she would be cross with me - 3 sales this morning!
    Naughty! You might have to go on Santa's naughty list with Monks lol

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, Father Christmas hasn't been to our house for over 30 years - since our elder son came home and announced that if he existed he would take food to children in India (there was a famine) not toys to him. So I'm not expecting him to turn up this year either.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information