Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

This morning was -2 but a bright & sunny day today, so was nice out there this morning, was an enjoyable dog walk today.

There still seems plenty of people with the virus around in Somerset. we are still keeping away as much as possible & when we shop I use my mask in the supermarket & post office, & somer stays safe by staying in the car.

Buttons hope you were able to receive your prescription with out any problems

well what a good 24hrs, i have re broken my toe at 4 am this morning, managed to struggle round a bit with crutches then step son arrived and i told him he could not come in, did he take notice no he still came into the hall and was hugging Mike, i told him to get away from him that he was putting him at risk, you may as well talk to yourself, it is not easy making people stay away as they will not be told unless you actually insult them and he is to thick to be insulted.

Lovely here too, cold of course, but sun shining and no wind, makes such a change from icy blasts.
    No real plans apart from a walk later on - the weather changes so quickly so will not go too far, more a circle I think.

Aw Buttons not again, sounds really nasty this time, hope the pains settles soon.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

yes it is worse than last time as even sitting it is throbbing all the time.

my day is getting worse, Mike is on antibiotics Flucloxacillin a form of penicillin no one said anything about them reacting with paracetamol and he took two without me knowing, went white, slurring words, and very dozy, like flopped, why dont they tell you these things.

Ello troops. Just to add to my happy frame of mind at the moment my brother was rushed into hospital here in Bath on Wednesday night with terrible stomach pain and throwing up. They did a scan and think there was a blockage caused by scar tissue at the site of his old cancer op. He's still in at the moment as they are monitoring him after having something to eat, I think they are letting him out this afternoon but he will have to have another colonoscopy probably when he returns to Cornwall to see what is going on. I just pray it's not the cancer returning.

Hope Mike is O.K. Private Buttons, sorry you have injured your toe again.

Oh no sorry Sarge, will keep everything crossed for him that it's just adhesions from the op, what a bloomin mess we are all in through this virus xx

Oh Becks and Buttons, what a time you are both having today

- hope your invalids are improving fast

- Big Hugs xxx
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

mine has improved but me toe hasnt, still hobbling round screetching

Thread Information